6 > עיוור

short but important.

tw: violence. someone gets hurt.

>>><<<

Luke held a tight grip on both, the empty water bottle and his cane as he made his way towards the toilets.

Someone was kind enough to hold the door for him and Luke made sure to offer them a smile in what he hoped was their direction.

He was there a lot lately and he might knew his way around the mall but he still reached forward to not walk directly into a person or sink. First, he opened the bottle and then made sure to turn on the cold water. He only wanted to fill half of the bottle and he carefully did so. Luke then closed the bottle and tried to locate the paper towels to dry his hands and the bottle.

As he was wiping his hands a loud screaming filled his brain with panic.

He froze on the spot when he heard gunshots and he held tightly to the sink. Luke wasn't sure if he'll have a panic attack or if he'll pass out.

"Michael." He whispered but felt stupid right after. There's no way the older boy could hear him.

But what Luke could hear was Michael screaming his name.

Luke already made his way towards the door when he heard another gunshot and even more screaming. Michael's included.

He let out a cry of complete desperation.

Everything was a blur after that, he wasn't sure how long he spent on the floor, sobbing and trying to scream for help.

The first thing Luke can remember after that was hearing small cries and tapping on the door he soon recognized as his dog.

Luke quickly opened the door and was pushed to the floor by a large ball or fluffy fur. Sky started to lick his face like crazy.

"Luke!"

Relief flooded Luke's whole body when he heard his brother's voice.

"Lukey." He was pulled up and into a tight grip. "We couldn't find you anywhere. We thought something had happened to you."

Luke was sobbing into his brother's shoulder but they were tears of happiness. "Wh-what happened?"

"Some gang robbed the jewelry shop, they're gone now. Everything is fine."

"Where's Michael?"

"Lukey.."

"Where's Michael?" Luke asked again. His voice didn't crack this time but he knew the tone his brother used too well.

"They drove him to the hospital."

Luke felt like someone was pranking him. That he'll wake up on the wrong side of the bed again.

"Why?"

Ben's voice was so soft and quiet it could almost be a dream. A nightmare.

"He's been shot."

>>><<<

I just want to take the opportunity to say that I love Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford in no particular order.

Thoughts?

Luke?

Michael?

Love, Lucija ♡

I'd love you all forever if you'd check my story Behind the bars (: