9 > слепой

amazing song in the media

>>><<<

Two months.

It's been two months since Michael had last seen Luke and it's been a torture.

Don't get him wrong he loved being home but all his friends were off to college or work. He was still walking around with crutches which made it hard to take walks on the fields which he normally enjoyed more than anything.

And he also missed Luke a lot.

They've talked a lot. Every day actually but he was being selfish and wanted to see Luke too.

He still got videos Ben took of Luke with his pets and Jack would send him pictures of how Luke was smiling whenever he'd talk to Michael.

It's been a week since Luke called and told him he was coming for a visit with Sky. A week-long visit.

Michael doesn't remember being this excited about anything. He just couldn't wait to see Luke.

When waiting for Luke (and Sky) to arrive he kept glancing at his phone. They were four minutes late and Michael was worried that they maybe got lost or even worse. Maybe Luke wasn't coming.

He knew he was being stupid but he liked to think about the worse in every situation.

Finally, after what seemed like eternity Michael spotted a big black car in the distance.

"Mum!" He shouted. Luke's parents were coming too, to drop Luke off and to see Michael's parents.

In his mind, Michael was running to the car when in reality he was just quickly limping towards it.

The back door opened and before Michael could see Luke he could hear loud barking. Slowly, Luke stepped out of the car, holding the door in order to stabilize himself.

"Lukey!"

Michael shouted and Luke's face immediately lit up.

It took the younger boy by surprise when Michael finally pulled him into a hug. He literally didn't see it coming.

"Mikey," Luke whispered into his ear. Michael presumed he was smiling as widely as he was.

"I've missed you," Michael whispered back.

"I missed you more."

"Luke." Liz, Luke's mum interrupted. "You need to let Sky out."

Luke muttered something about how she could do that but peeled himself off Michael anyway.

"Hello, Mrs. Hemmings."

Liz smiled. "Hello, Michael. How are you?"

She glanced at his abdomen, the wound and bandages were covered up by a loose sweater. The hug he just shared with Luke made it hurt a bit but he didn't care.

"Fine. Slowly recovering. The doctor said it should heal nicely."

Before he could say anything else, Luke finally managed to get Sky out of his cage in the back.