Two

A few hours after the green-eyed man had taken Louis home with him, the boy was slowly beginning to wake up. But he quickly halted from sitting up when he noticed his surroundings weren't familiar to him. "H-Harry?" He whimpered, "w-where am I?" He looked around the bedroom that he was in, "hello? Is anyone here?"

The bedroom door shot open, and there stood Edward Styles.

"W-who are you?" The small boy questioned, "y-you look just like --" he thickly gulped, "a-are you one of thee S-Styles triplets?"

"Yes, I am, kitten."

"W-why am I here?" The blue-eyed boy asked quietly, tears forming at the brim of his eyes.

"I figured Harry would've told you why you're here already, and not leave you clueless," Edward chuckled, "that man is so dumb sometimes."

"I-I remember him saying that . . . That his brothers? That his brothers wanted t-to meet me? And . . . And he said something a-about me being his and his brothers mate?" The young boy thickly gulped, "I d-don't understand what that means, and . . . And I want to g-go home."

"Oh, kitten. I promise you'll go home, don't worry. We just want to make sure that you're definitely our mate."

"W-what? Why do you and your brother keep saying that?"

"My brother -- Harry, thinks that you are our mate. I guess humans would say soulmate instead of mate."

"I -- what? I can't be your soulmate," the blue-eyed boy bit his lip, "especially not to three people, that are brothers, and . . . Whatever you guys are. I know you're not human, I know it," he thickly gulped, "so what are you?"

"Vampires" Harry replied to the boy as he entered into the room, "I'm glad to see you're awake, and that you've met Edward."

"Y-you're vampires?" Louis asked quietly, "a-and Harry you said you guys are m-mating me. H-how do vampires mate?"

"Well . . ." Harry began, "vampires usually find out that their mate is also a vampire. So it's different when a vampire and a vampire mate . . ." He licked his lips, "but when a vampire finds out that their mate is a human . . . The mating process is a bit different."

"What Harry is trying to say is --" Edwards got cut off as his baby brother walked into the room.

"Marcel!" The green-eyed man smiled, "glad you came to join us!"

"Mm-hm," Marcie hummed in agreement while not so subtly checking out the human boy. "So beautiful and pure."

"I know right?" The curly haired man chuckled, rolling his jade-green eyes, "his beauty intrigued me as soon as I saw him . . . Oh! and his scent is so sweet, and not to mention . . ." He chuckled, "his blood smells really good."

"I'm right here, ya know?" The feathery haired boy said annoyed, "no need to fucking talk as if I'm not in the room with you."

"Mm, he is sassy," Eddie chuckled, "I like it, but I think we need to put him in his place."

"I agree" Harry replied to his brother, but kept eye contact with the boy.

"P-put me in place? What the fuck do you m-mean by that?"

"You'll learn what that means, but as for now . . ." The blond man sighed, rolling his blue eyes, "let Harry finish explaining what mating is. Didn't you want to know how that was done?"

"Y-yes."

"Then . . . Shut up, and let Harry finish speaking" Edward replied.

"So . . ." The green-eyed man began, "when a vampire and human mate -- like I said, it's different then when a vampire mates with another vampire. When a vampire and a human mate, the vampire and human will have sex before a vampire will have to bite into the human's neck . . ." He licked his lips," "but after that, they'd have to bite their own wrist and feed you humans some of their blood before . . ." He stopped speaking.

"Before they -- before what?" The young boy asked nervously.

"Before they have to kill the human, but . . ." Harry smirked, "the human will become a vampire. That way, then they'll be able to live with their mate forever."

"W-what?" The blue-eyed boy thickly gulped, "y-you three want to do that to me?" His eyes began to fill with tears, "I'm only seventeen-years-old . . . Don't do that to me! Please Sir, a-and his brothers! I don't want to die, yet! I'm t-too young for that!"

"Shush, shush, kitten," Edwards cooed, "don't cry, kitten. I'm here, daddy's here." He walked up to the young boy, and he began to stroke the boy's left cheek.

"Please . . ." The young boy cried, "don't do that t-to me," he hiccuped, "I d-didn't ask for this! I-I hardly know you all, and you already know that I-I'm your mate! W-what if I don't feel the same?! Like, what if you a-aren't my mates or whatever for me?!" He whimpered.

"Sweets, please don't cry" Marcel spoke up after minutes of watching what was going on around him, "we'll give you time to get to know us, of course. Then later on, that's when we'll mate."

"I-I --" Louis's hands began to shake from his nerves. Fear was taking over his body, "don't touch me, don't touch me!" He cried, backing away from Eddie's touch and further back onto the bed he was currently sitting on.

"Guys, we're freaking him out," Marcie frowned as he stared at the crying boy on the bed, "how about one of us stay here and try and calm him down . . . And the other two of us leave?"

"Yeah, sounds good," Edward sighed, "one of you choose who's going to stay. Alright? I need to go out for a drink." He walked out of the room before he could get a reply from his brothers.

"Harry, how about you stay here and talk to him?" The youngest triplet asked softly, his hazel eyes shining with hope.

"Yeah, okay."

"Good," the hazel-eyed man smiled, "I'll see you later, brother."

"Uh," Harry sighed, "yeah . . ."

Marcel left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Louis," the vampire frowned, "look at me . . ."

---

1035 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

So the triplets are vampires!
And you've found out how they have to mate a human.
Yikes!

Another chapter will be up soon enough.
Tuesdays aren't days I update this story, but I really wanted to update it today.

🖤