Five

"H-Harry, can you tell me about vampires?" The young lad asked quietly as he was straddling the vampire, and his head resting on the man's chest.

"Yes, of course," the green-eyed man chuckled, "what would you like to know?"

"H-how old are you?"

"My brothers and I are over a hundred years old, but physically we're still . . ." He paused thinking, "we're still twenty-six."

"W-what?" Louis thickly gulped, "y-you're twenty-six-years-old?"

"Yes, but technically I'm a hundred-and-twenty-six-years-old, and my brothers as well."

"S-sir, I don't mean to be rude . . . But that's old," the blue-eyed boy giggled, "why would you want to live that long?"

"At first . . ." The curly haired man paused, threading his fingers into the boy's feathery brown hair, "I didn't want to live anymore once I became a vampire because I'd have to drink human blood to survive, but . . ." He smiled, "but I've learned that I didn't have to kill the humans to survive, no. I could just compel them to forget that I've ever drank from them." He chuckled when he saw the boy make an 'are you serious?' look. "All vampires can compel, but . . . Each vampire have a power. Some vampire obviously have the same as other vampires because there is only so many different type of powers that could possibly exist."

"W-wow . . ."

"Yeah, so . . . Anyways, enough about all of that, for now." Harry smiled at the feathery haired boy, "you're so beautiful."

"Sir," Louis blushed bright red, "I-I'm not beautiful, not at all."

"Yes, you are," the vampire chuckled, "now, how about . . . You and I go out?"

"I-I . . . I don't know, sir. I mean, sure I'm not as scared and worried as I was yesterday . . . But I don't know about the whole "I'm your mate" thing, like you and your brothers are," the small boy frowned.

"That's fine, sweetheart," the green-eyed man softly smiled, "we'll take things slow."

---

"Should we go in and talk to the boy?" Edward questioned, staring at his hazel-eyed brother.

"Erm, I don't know . . ." Marcie bit his lip, making himself look totally f-u-c-k-a-b-l-e at the moment. "Maybe . . ."

The blond man eyed his brother up and down, "or we could do something else instead?"

"Like what?" Marcel questioned, running a hand through his short and curly brown hair.

"Have sex together?"

"Edward Jace Styles!" Marcel gasped, "we do not want to scare the boy more than he already is. Especially since he doesn't know that when we mate him, we'll all be fucking him at the same time."

"True" the blue-eyed man replied.

"Exactly."

---

"C-can I please go home today?"

"I don't see why not," Harry chuckled, "besides, I need to take care of business in America for couple of weeks, so . . ."

"And what about your brothers?" Louis questioned, "are they staying here in London, or are the going somewhere as well?"

"Eddie is going to India for three weeks for his business. It's for some deal he's working on," the vampire licked his lips, "and Marcel has to go to a book signing in Doncaster for a week."

"Oh!"

"Yeah . . ."

"W-why are you going to America?"

"I need to take care of something there, and you don't need to worry about it . . ." The man sighed, "just . . . Business I need to take care of with a pack of werewolves."

"There is such things as werewolves?" The boy asked shocked.

"Yup!"

"W-wow, that's so . . ." The boy mumbled, "so . . . Supernatural creatures r-really do exist amongst h-human beings in the world?"

"Yes, sweetheart," the curly haired man lowered his hands down to the young boy's bum, squeezing it, and he caused a mewl to escape past the boy's lips, "god, your ass is so plump."

"S-sir, what a-are you d-doing?"

"Nothing, baby. No need to worry about anything," the green-eyed man felt his fangs start to grow when he heard the feathery haired boy's heartbeat getting louder, "can I have a taste of you?" He questioned, his temptation for blood starting to get to him.

"I-I . . ." Louis stuttered, "w-what? H-have a taste -- have a taste o-of me? S-sir, I don't u-understand . . ."

"Just a little taste of your blood . . ."

"Harry -- what? No," the blue-eyed boy thickly gulped, "y-you can't have any of my blood" he said scared. "Pleas stop, sir. Y-you're starting to scare me, right now."

Harry quickly snapped out of his blood-thirsty-trance, "I'm sorry, sweetheart." He frowned as he saw the boy's eyes were watery, "I didn't mean to scare you, not one bit. Sometimes I get like that when I haven't drunken any blood for a couple of weeks."

"Y-you scared me" Louis whimpered, tears falling down his flushed cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, baby," the vampire cooed, "please don't cry."

"I-I can't h-help it!"

---

831 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

🖤