Four

The small boy had fallen asleep while straddling Harry's waist. His head was resting against the man's chest, and his tiny hands curled inwards and against his tummy.

The green-eyed boy smiled fondly at the sleeping boy before lowering his hands down from the boy's back to the blue-eyed boy's plump bum, and he squeezed it.

Louis whined in his sleep, "mm."

"God, such a nice body," the vampire whispered into the young boy's ear before squeezing the boy's bum, again. He earned another whine from the feathery haired boy. "Sweetheart, I really want to mate with you right now, but I won't. I know you don't want that at the moment, so of course I'll respect that decision of yours . . . But I really want to kiss those soft lips of yours. Can I?" He said softly to the sleeping boy.

"Mm," the blue-eyed boy whined as he began to wake up from hearing the curly haired man's voice, "w-why are you talking to m-me? I-I was asleep, sir . . ."

"Can I kiss you?"

"N-no, sir . . ." Louis thickly gulped, "I-I . . . No. I-I'm not ready for you t-to do that, and I d-don't know if I'll e-ever be ready . . ."

"Shush, shush," Harry cooed, "go back to sleep."

Louis didn't resist, he just closed his eyes and fell back asleep.

---

"Is he . . . Asleep?"

"Yeah, he is. He fell asleep on me like this," Harry chuckled.

"He's precious, like you said," Edward smiled, "I think he is our mate, but we just need to convince him that he is our mate."

"Yeah . . . That won't be easy."

"I know" Eddie replied softly, "but we'll find a way to get him to see that he is our mate."

"Yeah, I hope so . . ." The green-eyed man frowned as he looked down at the sleeping boy on him. "I really do hope so . . ."

"Yeah, I know, me too."

---

Marcel and Edward were sat in the living room while their brother was still in his bedroom with Louis.

"How do you feel about the boy?" Marcie asked softly.

"I like him, I do."

"I do, too, brother," Marcel smiled, "I think he'll make an amazing mate for us."

"I agree," Eddie smiled at his brother, "and . . . I think that Louis is probably going to be closer to Harry than us, though," he frowned a bit. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah, but that's fine . . . Things like that happen."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right about that."

"I am."

---

Louis and Harry were now laying on the bed, but the boy was still soundly sleeping.

The vampire was spooning the boy from behind, and he decided to cover the boy up with a sheet. He didn't want the small boy to get cold.

-Author's note--> (This is how they're laying down, and then that's what's Harry does to Louis while the boy is asleep

-Author's note--> (This is how they're laying down, and then that's what's Harry does to Louis while the boy is asleep.)

"So precious" the green-eyed man murmured as he rested his hand on the feathery haired boy's soft and pudgy tummy.

"Mm," the blue-eyed boy whined in his sleep.

"Pretty boy . . ." The curly haired man softly chuckled.

---

533 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

So . . . This chapter was basically a filler chapter.
I hope you enjoyed, anyways.

Thoughts on what type of power each triplet should have?
Considering they're vampires, I want each of them to have some type of power.

🖤