Eleven

"I-I'm yours" the small boy moaned as his boyfriend was palming him through his skinny jeans, "I'm yours . . ."

"Yes, you are."

"Sir, please!" Louis whimpered, "do s-something, please 'm hurting!"

"Nope, not yet," the vampire chuckled, "go take a cold shower, sweetheart."

"You're such a tease!" The blue-eyed boy whined.

"I know."

---

Little Lou:

Hi, sir.

Sir:

Hello, sweetheart.
What do ya need?

Little Lou:

Can I come over and
visit you and your
brothers?

Sir:

Yes, of course you
can, baby.

Little Lou:

Okay, sir.
I'll see you soon then.

Sir:

Alright, sweetheart.
See you soon. xx

---

Louis soon arrived at the triplets mansion.

Before the young lad even gotten a chance to knock on the door, the door swung open and there stood Edward.

"Hello, kitten."

"H-hi, daddy . . ." The boy rolled on the balls of his feet, nervously pulling on the end of his sweater's sleeves.

The blond man smirked, he grabbed ahold of the boy's bum and lifting him up, causing the blue-eyed boy to gasp and wrap his arms around the man's and legs around his waist.

"Mm, I've missed you, kitten" Eddied murmured.

"I-I missed you, too," the feathery haired boy giggled as he played with the man's blond curly hair. "I like your hair, daddy. Your hair is long, and so pretty."

"Is it, now?"

"Yes, it is" the boy replied, a small giggle escaping past his lips. He rested his head on the vampire's chest, "Harry and Marcel are here, right?"

"Yes, they are" the blue-eyed man said softly.

"Yay!" Louis brightly smiled, looking up at his boyfriend.

"Alright, kitten," Edward put the boy down back onto the ground, on his own two feet.
Small feet that is. "The other two are in the living room."

"Okay, daddy."

---

"Marcie!" Louis squealed as he got picked up by the hazel-eyed man, and being twirled around in the air. "Put me back down on the ground!" He giggled.

"Nice to see you, sweets" Marcel said softly.

"It's nice to s-see you, too," the young boy blushed.

"No need to be shy," Marcie chuckled as he placed the boy back down onto the ground, "especially not around my brothers and I."

"Y-yes, of course!" The feathery haired boy replied, being his naturally submissive self.

"You're so submissive!" Harry said, finally speaking. He stood up, getting off the couch, and walking over to where the others were stood at the center of the living room. "It's nice that you're so naturally submissive for us, really. I love seeing you be so submissive, sweetheart."

"I'm not sub-mist-vests. . ." Louis frowned, "I'm not, I'm Louis. I'm not clothing, I'm not."

The three vampires barked out in laughter.

"Baby, I didn't say sub-mist-vests," Harry cackled, "I said," he paused, letting himself calm down from laughter, "I said submissive. It's spelt s-u-b-m-i-s-s-i-v-e."

"O-oh!" The small boy blushed bright red, "what does . . . What does sub-- what does submissive mean?"

"It means . . ." Edward began, "you're obedient, but like," he paused, trying to figure out how to explain this to the boy.

"It means your obedient to others, or authority" Marcel finished for his older brother.

"O-oh!" The blue-eyed boy stuck out his bottom lip, making it look like he was pouting, "y-you all think I-I'm submissive? Like I'm obedient to you all?"

"Yes!" The curly haired man chuckled, "you're very submissive to my brothers and I."

"N-no, I'm not."

"Yes, you are, Lou" the green-eyed man replied softly.

"No" the boy mumbled.

"Get down on your knees" Harry said.

"W-what?" The young lad murmured.

"Get down on your knees, now" the curly haired vampire ordered, "I'm waiting, Louis. Get down onto you knees in front of me."

"Y-yes, of course!" Louis obeyed, getting down onto his knees in front of the green-eyed man. He looked up at the man, "w-why am I on the f-floor in front of you, sir?"

"To prove to you that you obeyed, just like an obedient person . . ." Harry chuckled, "better yet. Just like a submissive boy that you are, Lou."

The young lad thickly gulped, his bright blue eyes staring at his boyfriend with tons of confusion built up inside of those blue orbs. "I-I . . ."

---

732 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I was having trouble writing it.
I may have writers block, again.

Anyways! If I don't update for the rest of the day, that's because I'm busy.
I'll most likely be busy from tomorrow (Thursday afternoon) until Sunday.

But I'm hoping I'll be able to update a bit more this week.

🖤