Six

Three weeks.

It's been three weeks since Louis had been at the vampire triplets mansion.

"Ugh!" Louis groaned, "Liam, I'm bored!"

"Louis, school isn't meant to be fun. It's meant to be helpful for you, so that you learn and have an education."

"Liam James Payne, don't you think I know that?"

"Oh, Lou!" Liam chuckled, "you're too precious, but you need to keep your voice down. You're going to cause people to take notice at us," he looked around the cafeteria.

"Fine, fine."

---

"Hello, sweetheart" Harry said as he jumped through the boy's open window in his bedroom.

"Holy shit, Harry!" Louis shouted startled, "you scared the fuck out of me!"

"Sorry, baby," the vampire scanned the feathery haired boy's body. The only thing that the small boy was wearing, was these tight-laced black panties. "Mm, so you where those under your clothing, huh?"

"I-I . . ." The young lad stuttered, "they make me feel pretty."

"You don't need to wear those to feel pretty, sweetheart," the curly haired man smiled, "you're pretty and beautiful just the way you are," he then smirked, "although, I do love seeing those panties on you."

"S-sir, please . . ." The boy becoming insecure, "please don't check m-me out, there n-nothing to even look at . . . But pudginess." He whimpered, wrapping his arms around himself, covering up his sun kissed tummy that pudgy, yet cute.

"Louis, you shouldn't be so insecure about yourself," the green-eyed man moved the boy's arms back to his sides, " you're perfect." He wrapped his arms around the blue-eyed boy's waist, "you're so beautiful and perfect the way you are. Your body is perfectly fine." He began to rub circles into the young boy's bare hips with the pad of his thumbs, "you're curvy and thick in all the right places." He smiled, "and you're such an adorable human being, sweetheart. You're shy, yet sassy. I love that about you, but sometimes you get a little snappy. You're loud, but it's cute. You're so insecure about yourself, but I think that all you need is someone to show you how amazing and beautiful you truly are." He kisses the tip of the feathery haired boy's nose, causing the boy to blush crimson red, "you're perfect, Louis. You need to stop being so insecure about yourself."

"S-sir, that was the most s-sweetest thing someone has e-ever said to me."

"I'm only telling you the truth, baby."

"Sir, can I ask you something?" The small boy questioned.

"You just did," Harry laughed.

Louis punched the vampire's chest, "I'm being serious here, sir!" He whined.

"Alright, alright," the curly haired man replied as he tried to stifle his laughter.

"When did you get back from America?"

"Last night, sweetheart," the man pursed his lips, "the business I had to deal with took longer than I expected it to be."

"O-oh!" The blue-eyed boy licked his lips, "erm, I-- while you and your brothers have been gone . . ." He began, "I did some thinking, and I-I want to try this."

"Try what, exactly, baby?"

"Try us, and with your brothers . . ." The young lad tried to explain, "I want to try that out, and . . . Like I -- I want to know more about you and your brothers. I-I . . . Can you . . . Can you kiss me?"

"You want me to kiss you?" The green-eyed man asked fondly.

"Y-yeah . . ."

"As you wish, sweetheart," Harry replied before pulling the boy in for a tender kiss. That earned the boy to let out a soft moan into the kiss, considering he's never had his first kiss yet, until now.

---

609 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

So Louis had decided that he wanted to give 'having a relationship with the triplets' a chance, and he even asked Harry to kiss him.

Louis just had his first kiss ever, and it was Harry.
#Larryisreal.

Do you all think that Edward and Marcel totally secretly ship Larry, even though Louis is there's as well?
Or do you think that they're just jealous as fuck?

And! Louis is wearing panties. So I've decided to make him wear some feminine clothing because you lovely readers wanted it.

🖤