Ten

"Hey, sweetheart," Harry said as he entered the blue-eyed boy's room through the window. He smiled, his dimples on full display, "I've missed you."

"It's only been one night since I've seen you and your brothers, though" the young boy replied softly, not looking up from his note book. He was busy finishing up an essay that had to be written by hand.

"I don't care if it's been a whole night . . ." The vampire frowned, "I love spending time with you, and having you close to me."

"Sir, I need to work on my essay," Louis looked over at the man that was sitting on his bed, "it's due in three days, and I'm only half way done writing it."

"How about you finish that later, and instead . . . You and I have some fun on your comfy bed?" The green-eyed man suggested cheekily.

"Erm," the boy blushed bright red, "o-okay . . ." He put his pen down on the desk, he scooted his desk chair back and stood up. "Sir, I-I've never really done anything sexual."

"I know, baby," Harry wrapped his arms around his boy's waist, "that's fine. My brothers and I will help you become experienced in doing sexual activities."

"I-I . . ." Louis blushes bright red, "o-okay."

The green-eyed man guided the small boy to his own bed, he gently pushed him down onto the mattress, "you're so beautiful." He hovered above the boy; knees on either side of the blue-eyed boy, and hands above his head. "Who's your favorite out of my brothers and I?" He licked his lips, and an eyebrow was raised.

"Y-you're my f-favorite out of them a-all . . ."

"Good," the vampire smirked, "I wanted to be your favorite, anyways."

The feathery haired boy blushed, "kiss me?"

"As you wish," the man leaned in and connected his plump lips with the young lad's thin ones. He earned a soft moan from the small boy beneath him. That caused him to lower one of his hands down to his boyfriend's left thigh, and gripping it.

The kiss was soft and tender, their lips connecting gently.

"Sir . . ." The young boy whined as he and the curly haired man leant back, "so beautiful, making me almost not wanting to share you with my brothers."

"Then d-don't share me," Louis stared into the vampire's jade-green eyes, "have m-me all t-to yourself." He blushed, looking shyly alway from the man's intense stare.

"Mm" Harry hummed, "maybe I will."

The blue-eyed boy giggled, looking at his boyfriend, "I'm fine with that."

"Good."

"Mm-hm" the young boy hummed, reaching his hands out to play with the curly haired man's hair. "I love your hair" he murmured, threading his fingers into vampire's curly hair.

"Is that so?"

"Y-yes!" The feathery haired boy blushed crimson red.

"Look at me" the man commanded.

Louis, being the submissive one, turned his head to look over at his boyfriend, "y-yes, sir?"

"You're mine."

---

502 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

I know that this update isn't that long, but I was super busy today.
I'm super sorry for the short chapter . . .
again.

🖤