Twelve

"Harry, your father is requesting that you head back to Rome to speak with him" Niall Horan murmured to his best friend.

"I'm not going back there to talk about arranged marriage, no way" Harry snarled.

"But he --"

"I don't want to fucking hear it, Niall!" The curly haired man shouted, "I hate him, and I always will hate my father!"

"O-okay . . ." Niall whispered, lowering his head down. He looked at the ground, but could feel his best friend's stare.

---

"Father wants to speak with me, again" Harry growled, staring at his two brothers.

"Is it about the arranged marriage, again?" Marcel murmured.

"Yes" the green-eyed man snarled.

"Father seriously needs to quit bothering us," Edward shook his head in annoyance, "we've told him that we don't want an arranged marriage, nor do we want to rule the fucking vampire clan."

"Yeah, I know . . ." The curly haired vampire sighed.

"The most important thing to us, right now, is our precious Louis" Marcie said softly, "we need to keep him safe from any unwanted vampires lurking around."

"Yeah, we do" Harry mumbled.

"Agreed," Eddie nodded his head in agreement.

---

"Hello, sweetheart."

"Sir," the blue-eyed boy blushed, "hi."

"How are you?" Harry asked softly.

"I'm okay 'm just a bit tired, though . . ." Louis cutely yawned as he was spread out on his queen sized bed, "I didn't sleep that well last night . . . My parents haven't returned from their business trip, yet. And I'm not even sure where they went, and they won't answer my phone calls that I make to them."

"Oh, baby" the vampire cooed, "you're so precious."

The blue-eyed boy blushed bright red, a giggle escaping past his thin lips, "I'm not cute, sir."

"You are, and you know it."

"No 'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, sir."

"Yes, sweetheart."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, baby, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"I'm not," the small boy pouted, "I really am not, sir."

"Oh, but you really are cute" the green-eyed man replied as he crawled onto the bed, hovering above his boyfriend. "You're so perfect."

"Sir 'm not perfect, not even close" the feathery haired boy replied, giggling.

"You're too fucking adorable," the man smiled down at his boy, "and you're honestly the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen."

"I doubt that . . ." Louis giggled, "I'm not even gorgeous."

"You are gorgeous, though."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, I'm not, sir."

"You are, though."

---

404 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

This was just a filler chapter everyone.
The next chapter will be longer! I promise.

Harry's album is fucking amazing!

I love the song Two Ghosts.
It reminds me of Louis and Harry.

God! It's such a sad, yet pleasant song.

His album is so emotional, and it's great.

🖤