Thirteen

"Lewis, we're home!" Haylee Brooke shouted to her son, "get your ass downstairs!"

The feathery haired boy whimpered.

He "loved" (more like tolerated) his parents, but he hated how they abused him sometimes.

"I-I'm coming, mum!" The boy replied scared, scrambling out of his room and heading downstairs. "Y-yes, mum?"

"What did you worthless piece of shit do while we were gone?" His mum said snarky.

"I-I . . . I went to school, and that's a-about it."

"You're worthless," Haylee chuckled then pushed her son up against the wall and gripping his hips, "but you do have a nice body."

"W-what?" The blue-eyed boy thickly gulped.

"You know . . . The only reason your father and I adopted you was because we knew you'd have a nice body, we just knew you would."

"P-please . . . Please, mum, let me go" Louis whimpered, "I-I just want to go out for a w-walk."

"Whatever, you worthless piece of shit!" The woman replied, backing away from her son and walking into the living room, "go for your pathetic walk, Lewis."

---

"Harry?! Eddie?! Marcel?!" Louis shouted while walking through the triplets mansion, and tears falling down his cheeks while doing so. "W-where are you all?!"

He suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist from behind, causing his breath to hitch, "h-hello?"

"Hello, sweetheart" a familiar raspy voice whispered into the boy's ear.

"Sir . . ." The blue-eyed boy leant back into the man's embrace, tears still spilling over the brim of his eyes, "I-I . . . Hold me close?"

"Yes, yes. If that's what you want, baby? Then yes, of course I'll hold you" the vampire murmured, pulling the young lad closer to his chest.

"M-my parents . . . They're home, and I--" the small boy let out chocked sob, "my m-mum, she forced me up against a wall, a-and she was gripping my hips." He let out a whimper, "she said that my d-dad and her only a-adopted me because they knew I'd have a n-nice body," he covered his face with his hands.

"Sweetheart" Harry sadly cooed, "baby, I thought you were sad that your parents weren't home?"

"Well yes, but I--" the young boy sobbed, "I just don't like b-being home alone, sir!"

"Oh! Sugar plum, lets get you to bed because you seem a little too stressed at the moment," he frowned, "I hate knowing you're feeling so horrible, baby."

"Sir 'm tired."

---

'Message from Mum' 7:26pm

Get your ass home, now.
It's been a lot longer than you'd said you'd be, Lewis.
It doesn't take you that long to go for a walk, ya know that.

'Message from Mum' 7:32pm

You better get home, now!!!!