Eight

Louis knocked on the door to his boyfriends' mansion.

Not even twenty seconds later, the door opened and there stood Marcel.

"H-hi, Marcel?" The small boy blushed, "its M-Marcel, right?"

"Yes, sweets, that's me."

The boy blushed a crimson red, letting a giggle slip past his lips, and he covered his face up with his sweater covered hands.

"God! You are so unbelievably beautiful," Marcie pulled the boy in for a hug, wrapping his arms around the blue-eyed boy's waist. "I've missed you, sweets."

"I-I . . ." The young lad stuttered as he removed his hands from his face, "I d-don't know what t-to say."

"It's fine, Louis," Marcie chuckled, "you don't have to say anything. Now, how about we head inside? The other two are waiting for you."

"O-okay."

---

"Sweetheart!" Harry shouted happily, picking the boy up by the waist and swinging him around in the air. "I've missed you!"

"Sir!" The boy giggled, "I saw you l-last night!"

"Still, sweetheart!" The curly haired man chuckled as he carefully placed the giggling boy back onto his own two feet on the ground, "I've missed you."

"Sir, I --" Louis' cheeks turned bright red, "you're m-making me blush."

"Good."

"Hey, kitten" Edward said he smiled at the boy who was being cuddled by his brother.

"H-hi, Edward."

"Please, kitten, call me daddy" the blond man replied.

"O-okay . . ." The feathery haired boy stuttered, "h-hi, daddy."

"That's better, kitten," the blue-eyed man smirked. "So much better . . ."

---

"Daddy . . ." The small boy moaned." He was on all fours on the bed, his back arched, and his plump ass sticking up in the air. "Please . . . Don't punish me!" He moaned, again, when he felt Eddie's hand slap his left ass cheek for the second time, now.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have swore, kitten," the blond man licked his lips as he stared at Louis' bare bum, and his pretty pink hole, "I don't like it when you swear."

"Daddy 'm sorry, I really am . . ."

"You better be" Eddie replied, slapping the boy's right ass cheek.

"Daddy . . ." The blue-eyed boy softly moaned.

---

357 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

This is a short chapter, I know.
But as I have said in my A/N, I most likely won't be able to update tomorrow or on Saturday.

If I have free time tomorrow, which I might have in the morning . . . Then I'll try to update then.

I hope you enjoyed the short chapter, though.

🖤