Seven

"Sir, I--" Louis took a deep breath, "I just thought you should know that, that you were my first kiss. I've never dated anyone before, or did any intimate things with a-anyone."

"Is that so, sweetheart?"

"Y-yeah," the boy's cheeks turned bright red.

"Good. The more innocent you are, the better," the vampire pulled the boy closer to him. "You're so beautiful."

"Sir, I need to get to sleep" the young lad said quietly, "I have school tomorrow."

"Alright, alright," Harry chuckled, "put on a sweater before you go to sleep."

"I-I will, sir . . ." The blue-eyed boy gasped when he felt Harry's hands squeeze his bum cheeks. "Sir, please!" He whimpered, "I have to go to b-bed!"

The vampire continued to knead the boy's plump ass, "I love your ass. It's so plump and round. I'd love to pound into that ass of yours, sweetheart."

"Sir . . ." The feathery haired boy's eyes slipped closed, and his head lolled to one side.

The curly haired man took that as his chance to leave some love bites on the boy's neck. Which he did, and earned soft moans to escape past the boy's soft and thin lips. "Ah, those love bites look wonderful on your skin, baby" he said as he leant back.

"I-I really need to get to sleep, s-sir."

"Alright, sweetheart," the green-eyed man smiled, "goodnight."

"Night, sir."

---

"Louis, said he'll try out being in a relationship with all of us" Harry said as he walked into the living room of his and his brothers home.

"Really?" Edward questioned.

"Yup!" The curly haired man chirped.

"That's great!" Marcel said as he stood up, deciding that he wanted to head out, "I'm thirsty, brothers. How about we all go out and find someone to drink from?"

"Yeah, sure," Eddie stood up as well, "I'm up for it."

"Same here" the green-eyed man replied.

"Great!" The hazel-eyed boy said excitedly.

---

"Liam, I'm dating."

"What?! When?!" Liam replied shocked, his brown-eyes staring intently at his best friend.

"Who are you dating?"

"I'm dating . . ." Louis blushed, "the Styles triplets."

"You're dating three guys?!" Liam shouted surprised, "what the heck, Louis?! They're brothers!"

"I know, I know . . . But they -- its complicated, Li. I don't how to explain the situation to you."

"I just hope you know what you're doing, Lou."

"I hope so, too, Liam."

---

400 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

Louis and the triplets are dating, but . . . Will it last? Or will the relationship crumble?

🖤