Three

The feathery haired boy looked at the man with watery, blue eyes, "p-please tell me that you and your b-brothers aren't going to mate me against my w-will!" He begged.

"Hush, little baby, everything is going to be alright," Harry sat down on the bed beside the sweet scented boy, "I promise you that my brothers and I would never hurt you."

"S-sir --" Louis sniffled, he wiped his eyes with the sleeves of his baggy sweater, "-- I'm scared. Can y-you please bring m-me back h-home?" He began to have tears falling down his cheeks, again, "I-I want to g-go home!"

"Come here, sweetheart," the man cooed, "come sit on my lap."

The blue-eyed boy hesitantly climbed onto the man's lap, straddling the vampire's waist, "do you -- are you g-going to hold me h-hostage here at y-your home?"

Harry chuckled, wrapping his arms around the smaller lad's waist, "no, no. I couldn't keep someone as precious as you held hostage in my brothers and I's home."

"B-but you kidnapped me . . ." The boy replied quietly, tears beginning to prick at the brim of his eyes, again.

"Please don't cry, again, sweetheart," the older lad lifted a hand up and began threading his fingers through his mate's feathery hair.

Louis unintentionally leaned into the green-eyed man's touch, "I-I'm sorry, I'm just s-scared . . ."

"You don't need to be scared, baby," Harry kisses the boy's forehead, "I and my brothers will take good care of you, I promise you that."

"I-I don't know, s-sir," the feathery haired boy frowned, "I-I have a life, and I have loved ones . . ."

"I know, sweetheart, but . . ." The vampire licked his lips, "I promise you'll still be happy without them. Sure it'll take time to get used to not having them around you, but you'll still enjoy life. My brothers and I will make sure that you're happy and loved, all the time."

"I-I . . ."

---

335 words. Unedited.

Vote. Comment. Share.
If you'd like to do that, of course.

So . . . I made a short chapter.
I can't stop writing this story since I started writing it.

I just love this story so much.

I hope you all are enjoying the story as much as I do writing it.

🖤