Nero/Eule

A/n: The OCs Nero and Eule aren't mine. They are of another writer on another writing website. Look up Akame Ga Kill S.C.A.R fanfiction and her story should come up.

Traveler POV

The night of Sadava had gone better than I expected. Though it had gone through some bumps; Akame rejecting food and then professing her love to me; it had gone through quite well. We had many glass figures and toys given out and every towns person were very happy that night.

"Traveler this was an amazing night"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Its very late now so let's head back for the night"

"Yeah, we should. I'm starting to feel..."

"A-Akame?" Akame falls into my arms already asleep. "Oh my. I guess the memory travel took a bit more energy out of you." I carry Akame by my side as I walked back to the hotel.

"Looks like you need some help." I turn to the horse stands and see a cloaked figure.

"And you are?"

"A friend. I have a feeling you are of need of help." One of his eyes glow a strange color.

"A teigu,huh" I think to myself.

"So what do you say?"

"Very well." The figure comes to Akame's side and helps me carry her. "I never got your name stranger. What may it be?"

"The name is Nero. Anymore personal info needed?"

"One last. You seem to have a special teigu. What may that be?"

"Heh. Already noticed it. I usually keep it hidden but, you seem to be the special type as well. It's name is Sabi, the false eyes of time. It allows me to go and send things back in time and allow me to see as my real eyes were gorged from my head a long time ago in a torture session"

"U-uh.."

"You want to see it? Very well." Nero raises his hood to reveal a golden eye. The other looked like a roman numeral clock ticking away.

"Your eyes are the teigu?"

"Yes it is. I've spoiled my identity now you better do the same"

"The name is Traveler, Unconscious Traveler. I travel through different dimensions and now find myself helping Akame here. My teigu is Memoria and truthfully I don't know it's main use"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Memoria looks like a dagger but, it can transform into almost anything. It can change into weapons, tools, animal-like beings and so on"

"Interesting." Memoria jumps out of it's holster and waves around my face.

"Memoria! What now?"

"You talk to your teigu?"

"In a way- yes." Memoria dives into the sand and starts to spell out something. "E...U...L...E...Eule?"

"Eule? That name sounds familiar"

"You know that person?"