Relaxation's Love

Akame's POV

I awaken to the sakura petals falling onto my face. The morning breeze was shaking the trees above sending a shower of petals over me. One petal lands on my nose. I blow it off, letting it fly off along with the others in the breeze. I shift onto my side. I was lying in Traveler's lap and still in my kimono. I carefully poke his stomach to see if he was awake. He only stirs in his sleep. I carefully get off his lap and sit closer to his side. He looked so peaceful sleeping, a true face of peace. I place my hands to his face and give him a kiss on the lips.

"Mmm" Traveler hums. He slowly wakes up and kisses back. "Morning Akame" he says breaking the kiss.

"Morning Traveler. Did you like your wake up call?" I ask with small giggle.

"Could've done better. Maybe with a breakfast on the side." I bump my forehead against his.

"I'll try next time I wake you up." We kiss once more before we head out for the morning.

--Few hours later--

We stopped at a restaurant for dinner that evening.

"Traveler I had so much fun yesterday"

"Even with all the new things appearing all of a sudden?"

"Yeah you can say that." I cut a piece of the custard desert I had and wave it over to Traveler. He tries to eat it but I quickly move it to my mouth. "You little snark" he says with a chuckle.

"You're just too slow is all"

"I'll beat you the next time for sure"

"In your dreams" I joke.

Traveler's POV

We finish our dinner and began to stroll around town.

"We should head back to the hotel now. I'm pretty sure I smell like dried petals and dirt"

"I think you smell fine"

"Wait really?"

"Nope. Let's go!" Akame grabs my hands and quickly drags me to the hotel we had booked for the night. When we arrived, I suggested we take a shower. We did travel so much we didn't have time to relax. She did try to go against it but finally agreed.

"So relaxing" I tell myself. I soak in the hot water letting the stress go by. I close my eyes letting the steam float about.

"Mind if I join?" I open my eyes to see Akame enter with a towel.

"Oh. S-sure" I say in surprise. I look away as Akame enters the tub. My cheeks burn up in a blush.

"Wow, this is so nice. The warm water and everything"

"Yeah, it really is." We soak in the steam and the silence.

"Hey Traveler, mind washing my back for me?"

"Sure." Akame turns her back to me. Her silken white skin seemed to glisten with the water droplets. I take the sponge and carefully wash the dirt off her back.

"Really nice. Can you do my arms as well?"

"Couldn't you do that yourself?"

"Oh? And you not getting to enjoy any of this?" Akame says turning to me. I quickly look away. "Something wrong?" Akame says tilting my face to hers. I unconsciously glimpse downward. "My eyes are up here Traveler" Akame teases.

"R-right." I stare into Akame's crimson eyes. She stares at me endearingly, with a bright blush underneath. Akame places her hands on my cheeks, running down the individual scar marks.

"Traveler.." Akame slowly places a kiss on my lips. Her tongue begins to battle mine in a strange lover's fight. I could taste the meat she had for dinner. A strange smoked flavor from a wild child girlfriend like Akame.

"We should..finish up" I say in between kisses.

"Then will you help me?"

"Fine, if it will get us to sleep faster." I help Akame clean as we dress up for bed. The room only had one bed so we had to sleep together. We put on our pajamas and climb into bed. I put out the candle light. Akame cuddles close to me. "It's a lot cooler here, isn't it?"

"Well that's why your here. To give me some warmth on this cold night"

"I'll be that warmth for you. Maybe even that light when you feel lost"

"Thank you Traveler." Akame yawns before resting her head against my chest. "Goodnight..Traveler"

"Goodnight Akame"  

-------------

A/n: A little shipping chapter because i was bored. The real update will be next time..sorry.