Ulrick/Lionier

No POV

The traders make their long journey through the forest. Their carriages holding three crates worth of slaves including the trio. The Slave Master Ulrick; a average built man with a black market job as a slave trader-clad with cloaks; needed them in quick worth. They soon arrive at the base camp.

"About time you lecthins arrived. What yee got?" Ulrick looks at the crates of slaves and catches sight of Akame. "Yeehee hee. Caught me a laedy have yee?" One of the trader nods in fear. "Bring she to my tent. Yee'll have nothing if I wait." Ulrick walks away.

"You heard the Master. You girl in the pink. You'll be coming with us." The trader opens the cage and pull Akame out by the arm.

5 min earlier...

"We're almost there" Traveler tells Nero and Akame.

"So what's the plan?" Nero asks.

"When we get there we will more likely meet the boss of this organization. When he comes around he will more likely want to have Akame for himself. When we get separated Akame will meet up with Eule and try to stall until night."

"What then?"

"We are gonna break out. Quick and silently while freeing the other prisoners." Traveler looks to Akame. "Akame, try to play hard to get and maybe he'll go easy on you"

"I regret agreeing to this. You better treat me afterwards"

"Of course."

Back to present...

Akame gets dragged out and is walked to the Master's tent.

"Eh! What a peddy lady. Outfitted with such clothing is really my liking. Won't you say the same?" Akame stays silent while avoiding eye contact. "A selent one? Fine, mabay you not understund mey. Not a prublem." Ulrick walks away to get some wine. "The frushest of grapes, make thy wine. You, are thy grape of my wine."

"Do you say that to all your women?" Akame mumbles. Ulrick overhears this and lets out a hardy laugh.

"Mabay I do? Each une is reper than the last." Ulrick continues to small talk as Akame surveys the tent. It was quite large and filled with valuables and other necessities. Something was covered in the corner of the tent. "Like the home? I'll let you stay if you give me love." He grips Akame's face with his hand and attempts to kiss her through the veil. Fortunately a trader barges in breaking the act. "Whut is it now?"

"Sir, some prisoners escaped"

"Whut! Get them! We can't let them tell of our existence to the public." The trader nods and runs out to gather the others. Ulrick takes some rope and ties up Akame. "I'll be back for you. My luvely." He runs out. When the coast was clear Akame made her way to the covered object.

"Eule? Eule is that you?"

"H-how do you know my name?"

"A friend told me so. I'm here to help"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Akame. The previous successor of Murasame"

"Really? I am glad to meet you. Well not like this.."

"I understand. When night falls, we will get you out along with the others"

"Ehhh!!! 'Hat's this? Wanting a friend I see?" Akame turns to the voice. Ulrick had returned with blood on his face. Fear started to well up in Akame.

"I-is that Traveler's blood?"

"Ehe heh. Some foolish slaves got heir shnare of a whiping-it'll tech them others. Now you wonna meet my gael?" Ulrick throws the covers off the cage to reveal (description). "Nell you bahave. Don't wunt this now do yee?" He grips the ropes on Akame and drags to her aside. He begins an entourage of flirts before falling asleep from a lack of reaction from Akame.