5. Curious.

A/N from now on they mostly just fuck
The plot continues in chapter 12
Ily
-------------

Alex didn't have a lot of time for admiring his boss' exclusive bedroom, as just a few second after they entered the room, the man who's been already undoing his shirt, dryly told the other to take off his clothes. And though he started thinking what he was doing was wrong, he tried to ignore every thought about his boyfriend, for regarding Alex, it's was just too late to back out.
The older took a step towards his assistant, and pulled up his briefs when he noticed the other wanted to take them off, then gave him a passionate kiss, which was broken really quickly, when he wanted to say something. 'On the bed.'
Even if it wasn't the boy's boss, he would have followed the order anyway, as he's always been the one to do that.
He laid on his back, but then turned onto his belly, when the other told him to. As Kane opened a drawer looking for a bottle with lube, Alex had to wait a while till he could feel the other's cold, long fingers on his bare back.
The older placed his hands on Turner's waist, and bent over him, so he could start kissing his neck again. He wanted to move lower, but when he saw a red spot he left on the back of the other's neck, he stopped and sighed helplessly. 'Oops.'
'What?' Alex lifted his head a little, as the position he was laying in made him look all the time at the wall in front of him.
'I made one.' Miles said caressing the hickey with his thumb, but then he smiled, and placed a little peck on it. 'Your hair will cover it, don't worry.'
Alex nodded slightly, and closed his eyes, letting the older place a little softer kisses on his back, moving lower and lower. When the man reached the other's bum, he started taking off his underwear, holding it in between his teeth. He helped himself with his hands, and not moving his lips from the other's butt cheek, he reached for the bottle of lube laying next to him, and opened it with one hand.
After some drops of the substance landed on his fingers, with no warning he shoved two of them inside the boy, making him take a deep breath, and hide his face in pillows.
He was fingering him longer than it was necessary, since he was worried that he could hurt him, as it's been a while since the younger had sex, but when he saw Alex squirming, he knew he'd be asking for more.
'Miles, please...' He murmured it onto the pillows, so it was hard to hear him, but even when he hasn't been heard completely, anyone would have known what he wanted to say.
'I'm still you boss, baby.' The man smirked and nibbled his butt cheek, then pulled out all fingers, making the other gasp. 'What d'you want?'
'Please, ahh-' Alex stopped when he felt the other's member pressed powerfully to his entrance, but when he got used to that feeling, and wanted more, he collected his thoughts. 'Fuck me, sir, please.' And the next thing which could be heard was a loud Alex's whimper, the boy let out when half of the member entered him. The boss moved his hips back, so the other could take a breath, but just after a second, he pushed it to the very end, making the younger moan and tightly grip the sheets.
Alex wanted to lean on his arms, as laying with his face hidden in the sheets made breathing harder, but his boss thrusting into him faster and faster was the reason why he was unable to do that.
'I knew someday I'd be fucking this p-pretty ass of yours.' The older teased, and gathered the pace, so Alex wasn't able to form a proper sentence anymore, and the only thing he could reply with was another moan. 'F-fuck!'
A smell of sweat, men's personal scents mixed with sound of skin slapping and whimpers was filling the whole bedroom. None of them could say anything, as the sex became more harsh, but when the younger felt himself close, he pursed his lips, trying not to moan and say something. 'I'm g-gonna come-'
'No.' The older said dryly, and tightened the grip on the other's butt cheek.
'I'm gonna-'
'Wait for me, Alex.' The older ordered, and speeded up, though it could seem it couldn't get any faster. The younger closed his eyes, and hid his face between the pillows, trying to do what he was told; though with time it was increasingly hurtful, and Alex wasn't sure how long he could make it.
When the older felt himself coming, he bent over his assistant, and tightly grabbed his shoulder. As Alex was holding it back for some time, he came first, but he didn't wait long till he felt the other filling him with his warmth.
Right after the man pulled out, the younger's legs he was leaning on, fell onto the bed, and Turner needed a few seconds to stabilise his breath, before he laid on his back and leant on his elbows.
'You good?' The older said already putting on his shirt, and looked at the younger, when he didn't answer straight off.
'Mhm.' Alex grinned showing his teeth, and nodded, making the other smile too, glad he didn't hurt him. The boy slowly got up from the bed and grabbed his clothes he left on a grey armchair. He was putting them on quickly, as he knew the boss has been already dressed up and he was waiting for him.
Turner approached the older still smiling at him, still not aware he's just cheated on his boyfriend, just happy about what happened, as he really missed that.
'I'll show you round, huh?' The man asked and patted his assistant's shoulder, who obviously agreed by happily nodding his head.

'You really have a box with toys?' The boy asked shyly when they were walking through the living room, heading to another room the older wanted to show.
'Mhm.'
'Wh-what's in there?' Alex mumbled, and made the other chuckle; the older turned, and nodded at the boy to follow him to the bedroom they've already been to.
Turner sat on the bed cross-legged, and lifted his head to look at his boss reaching for something placed on a top shelf of a white wardrobe with a mirror on its door. The man placed the box in front of the boy, and straightened up, looking for cigarettes in his pockets, as though he seemed calm, he was nervous about what the other was gonna say.
The younger bent over the box and looked inside, afraid what he could find there, but to his surprise, anything what had been there didn't shock him really much; he was rather curious than disgusted. He straightened his arm towards the box, but then quickly moved it back. 'Did anyone-'
'Of course no.'
Alex nodded, and put his hand inside the box, moving a rope and vibrators to see what was under them. He smiled, and took one thing out of the box. He put on the cat ears and giggled, making the other grin. 'Suits you.'
He was looking on the content for a while more, but when he wrote he'd seen enough, he straightened up and looked at the older. 'What time is it?'
Miles breathed the smoke, and looked at his silver watch to let the other know it wasn't really late; definitely enough time for a round two. 'About midnight. Still early.' He stub the cig out in an ashtray standing on a bedside table, then approached the boy and stood in front of him, placing a hand on his jaw. 'You look so cute in these ears.'
Alex quickly moved his hands to took off the band, as he completely forgot about it, but was stopped by his boss grabbing his wrist. 'Leave 'em.' He let go of the younger's hand, and bent in order to kiss the other. But after a while of the heated kiss, he felt the boy's hand on his chest slightly pushing him away. 'It's late-' Alex whispered scared, but when the man stood back, he breathed a sigh of relief, glad he wasn't pushy. 'I should go.' He said shyly, and after placing away the cat ears, he stood up and looked at the older. The man only nodded, and left the room, followed by his assistant.

'You're not... freaked out?' The older asked shyly while they were driving, and looked at the other, afraid of his answer.
'No.' Alex said making the other exhale deeply. 'Curious.'