11. Answer me.

Alex was breathing heavily with his eyes closed. He opened them only when he heard the doorbell ringing, and lifted his head a little.
Miles entered first, then was followed by Matt, who smiled at the view of the boy in the state of a mess. 'Oh hello, little one.'
Alex looked at both men with anger and laid his head back on the pillow; the lack of answer annoyed Miles even more. 'See how wrong he acts today?'
He approached to Matt, then looked at his assistant again. 'Did you like the last thing I did?'
The boy didn't even glanced at him, and the man approached him, bending over him, grabbing him by his jaw. 'Answer me.'
'I didn't.' Turner mumbled, and Miles let go of his chin, then nodded at Matt to come closer. Kane located himself between Alex's legs, and Helders kneeled right in front of the boy's face.

Turner whimpered when he felt Miles' cock entering him, and send vibrations through Matt's member he was sucking on many spots on.
He took the tip of it inside his mouth, but as he couldn't lift his head anymore, Matt moved his hips making the boy take the whole length.
As he was literally fucking his mouth, Miles was thrusting into him increasingly faster, making him feel like he was being ripped in half; and though he thought there'd be no pleasure in that at all, he somehow enjoyed it so far.
He came again and the men stopped, but not for long. They switched.
The boy moaned when he felt Matt's huge cock entering him, but then was gagged by Miles' boner inside his mouth. His boss was more harsh as the other, as he knew what he could, and Helders wasn't sure how much the boy could stand. But when he was pounding into him, he gave him all he had.
Kane slowed down a little when he heard the boy gagging, but then deep throated him again, feeling himself close; the younger's eyes was watering and he closed them hard.
Matt speeded up, and after Alex's cum landed all over his chest, he filled him with his own.
Miles pulled out from his assistant's mouth and stroke his cock until the white substance landed inside Turner's mouth. Alex swallowed it all, making the other compliment him with a 'good boy'.
Kane immediately undid the knots around the assistant's wrists, and Matt seeing him doing that, did the same with the ones around the ankles.
'You can go now.' Kane dryly approached to his friend, who frowned at that rapid change of humour. 'Go.' Matt shrugged his shoulders and fastened his jeans, then left the room and the apartment.
'Are you okay?' The man asked immediately after his friend closed the door, and sat on the bed next to the boy laying there.
'No, I'm not, thank you for that.'
'Why didn't you tell? You know I don't wanna hurt you, that's why there's a save word.' Miles said it in one breath, and sounded kinda scared. 'I'm sorry.' He ended quietly, lowering his head, but he lifted it again when the younger squeezed his knee.
'Mi. I am okay. It hurts a little, but I am. If I didn't tell to stop, then I wanted it.' He smiled. 'Somehow.' He chuckled and made the other nod and smile too. Then he got up, but before that, he gave a quick peck on the Alex's forehead.
'Wait for me, okay?' The man asked and headed to the door, but turned around just before he exited. 'And don't dress up.' He quickly left, so Turner couldn't ask why.

Miles entered the room without his clothes on; briefs were the only thing which left on his body, and Alex quickly protested he was not going for a round two.
'No, silly! We are not doing that!' The man laughed and approached the boy, lifted him, making him wrap his arms around the neck. 'Hold me tight.'
So they left the room, Miles carrying Alex in bridal style, and headed to the bathroom, where the younger was put in a jacuzzi.
He left the boy there, and got back in just a minute with a glass with champagne, which was handed to Alex, who smiled and thanked.
'How Nick reacted to us going out together?' Kane said while joining him in the bath, but didn't look at him.
'Uh, normal.' The younger answered and took a sip of the drink he got. 'He said it was okay.'
'Then-' Miles stopped when hot water touched him and he had to get used to the warmth of it. '-we can do it more often, right?'
Turner's eyes involuntarily widened, and mouth opened, though he hasn't had any idea what to say yet. 'Um, yeah, right.' He finally let out.
'We sleep with each other and we talk so little.' The man explained himself and turned to grab a glass placed outside the jacuzzi, obviously with no alcohol in it, since he had to drop Alex home. Well, he didn't have to. He wanted to.

------------
I'm sorry the last chapter was published so long ago but I uh, forgot to do it </3
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story so far!
Ily! xxxxx