8. Darkness.

Alex closed his eyes. But when he opened them again, the only thing he could see was darkness in colour of maroon, which actually was a pale shade of pink, but as the fabric was so close to the boy's eyes, he couldn't tell what colour it really was.
He wanted to move his hand to the blindfold and remove it, so he could know where the man went, but a rope around his wrists made him unable to do that. The boy just sighed helplessly, and relaxed the muscles.
Though Miles was entering the room extremely slowly and quietly, the younger turned his head in his direction, as when he was unable to see anything, every other sense was keener.
The man stopped creeping, and approached the bed. He bent over the younger who was now trapped between his legs and waited a second before he continued what he planned.
Turner inhaled deeply when he felt some cold liquid being poured onto his chest, then heard a glass being placed on a bedside table.
The older moved closer and and touched Alex's body with sticked out tongue, which he moved up, licking the red wine he poured into the space between the boy's muscles.
He faced the younger, who lifted his head a little, when he felt Kane's warm breath on his face. Miles grabbed his jaw while powerfully pressing his lips to the boy's ones, then suddenly broke the passionate kiss, and Alex's head fell onto a pillow, making the boy gasp.
The man got back to kissing and licking the chest covered in the red liquid, moving lower, and lower, until he reached the red lingerie he got the assistant a few weeks ago. He attacked the growing bulge with his lips, and sucked on it through the thin fabric, making the boy start slightly squirming.
The rope tensed and Alex whimpered.
Miles pulled down the red panties and faced the boy's cock again; he wrapped his one hand around its base and licked a stripe from the bottom to the top. He was sucking on many spots on it while listening to Alex's quiet whimpers, who was really close to begging the man for more, as the teasing was getting hurtful.
The man finally stopped that, but only because the boy was squirming and he couldn't hold him in one place; apparently, tying up his legs too was a good idea, but Miles didn't know that the boy would be that impatient.
Turner moaned and the rope tensed again.
The man took the member into his mouth and moved his head down, then up, and kept doing that till he felt precum dripping from the top of it. Alex clenched his firsts and moaned when the older's mouth reached the bottom of his cock. The man moved his head up, and then deep throated again; another whimper escaped from in between the boy's lips.
The rope grazed the skin on Alex's wrists when he came inside the other's mouth.
Before Kane faced his assistant again, he licked off some of the alcohol left on the chest; now Turner could taste the wine mixed with his cum, left on the older's thin lips.
Miles started repeating the process from earlier, pressing his lips against the other's chest, moving them lower. The anticipation became hurtful, Alex couldn't wait anymore. 'Fuck me.' A quiet whisper escaped his mouth, but didn't make the other stop. Instead, the man got even slower with all the teasing. 'Please.' He begged, but he had to wait until his boss decided to give in.
Kane spread out the legs with white stockings on them, and when the boy thought he was gonna finally get what he wanted, the man started the teasing again. He pressed his tongue to his entrance and circled it, driving Alex to squirm and graze his wrists against the rope. 'Sir, please.'
Miles couldn't wait anymore too, so he skipped fingering and after lubricating his member, he pressed it to the boy's hole, and with no warning pushed it inside. A loud moan escaped Alex's mouth after that.
Before the man moved his hips back, he bent over the younger and kissed him passionately, but when he felt him sucking on his lips, he broke it, making the boy's head fall onto the pillow, exactly like it did earlier.
The boss started pounding into the younger, triggering moans filling the whole room.
Miles didn't have to wait long till Alex got used to the pace and whispered quiet 'harder'. He moved his hands from the boy's tights and leant them on the bed, having the younger in between them, so it was easier for him to do what the other wanted.
Alex came early; he held back for some time now, as even the teasing made him be close to that. It caused even louder whimpers coming out of his mouth, as the other didn't stop pounding; he had to wait another couple of thrusts till the man let out a final moan.
After the time filled with whimpers, sweat and what was the most important - pleasure, Miles quickly sat next to the boy and started undoing the knots around his wrists. He took off the pink blindfold, and after they both smiled at each other, he started massaging the places on Turner's wrists where the rope was tied.
'It's okay.' Alex smiled at the other and backed his hands a little. Kane laid next to him and leant his head on his hand, while the other placed on the others body; what was the thing he'd never done before. 'I'll get going then.' The boy said while moving slightly to the edge of the bed, but the hand on his chest pulled him back. Kane hesitated, not sure why he did that, then simply smiled and gave the other a quick peck on the lips. He stood up and exited the room, leaving alone the boy putting on his clothes.

------------
Tell me I'm cool cuz I came out to some of my friends x