7. Four.

Alex was fiddling with a tea spoon under the table, while Mr. Kane was talking with some man at the other side of the table. When his boss noticed that, he nervously grabbed the spoon and laid it back next to a cup of tea, giving the boy an angry look.
Turner lowered his head and looked down, still not paying any attention to what the talk between the two others was about.

'What is it with you today?' The man nervously whispered when the businessman he was talking to walked away, aware the boy had no idea what the talk was even about.
'I- I don't know, I'm sorry.' Turner looked at the man and then immediately lowered his head, ashamed of his behavior the boss told him off for.
'You weren't even trying to listen!'
'I- I'm sorry, I didn't know-' The boy mumbled, trying to explain himself, though he knew there was no reasonable explanation of being so lost in his thoughts and not paying attention.
'Didn't know what? That you had to listen? That's what I need you for!' The man cut in. 'C'mon.' Kane got up grabbing the younger's arm. 'I'll make you remember to listen next time.'

Kane was leading the boy through the crowd in the room, once in a while politely saying 'excuse me'. The grip on the younger's arm was tight, so Alex was aware of what was coming.
They've been already sleeping with each other for a while, and the boy knew how harsh the boss could be.
And though he was excited somehow about what he was gonna get, the stress appeared again.

The hall they were walking through was empty; guests were busy talking and boasting about their newest deals, so Alex and Miles could enter a restroom unseen.
The man locked the door and turned around to noticed Alex with his eyes bored into the floor. He approached him and slowly lifted his head with a hand he placed on his jaw. 'You have to listen to people I introduce you to. That's important to make them like you.' He stated calmly, what surprised Alex who saw him cross at him just a while ago. 'Do you understand that, boy?'
'Mhm.' The younger nodded, but after the boss looked at him dissatisfied with the answer, he mumbled quietly 'yes, sir.'
'Good. Then let me just make sure you'll remember that.'
'W-what?' Alex stumbled looking from behind a few strands of hair on his face.
'Bent over the washbasin, darling.'

Though the older seemed all bossy and masterful, he didn't force the other to do anything; a save word has been already set, and Alex somehow enjoyed the whole role play, so he just did what he was told to, sticking up the bum. The man stood behind him for a while, admiring the view in front of him. 'Good boy.'
Kane placed his hand on the other's hips and moved them up, so the baby blue fabric revealed a piece of Alex's pale back.
'Can you take four, darlin'? Show me how red the other cheeks of yours can get?' The boss teased while pulling down the younger's pants a little, so he could see his butt sticked up, like he was actually excited about the punishment he was gonna get.
'Y-yes, sir.' The boy stumbled, afraid if it was going to hurt really much, but he didn't have to wait long till the older lifted his hand which was earlier placed on Alex's body.
'I need you to count, okay?'
Turner murmured quiet 'mhm' and tensed the muscles in order to ease the pain that was coming.
The first one is always the easiest, and everybody thinks they can easily take the rest; oh, but how wrong they are. So after after the first slap, Alex only grimaced lowering his head, and clenched his fists, whispering simple 'one'.
And then it was only getting worse.
After the second one, the skin started stinging and turning its colour from pale to pink. 'T-two.'
Alex pursed his lips, trying not to whimper but when he felt the older's hand on his butt cheek, he let out one. 'Fuck, three.'
The last one finally left a red mark Miles was so eager to see. 'Shh.' He silenced the boy when he moaned louder, then started massaging his bottom. 'Which one was that?'
'Four.'

Miles pulled up the boy's pants telling him they were going, what quickly made the other protest. 'What?'
'Hm?' The older asked, though he knew what the other wanted, but of course, he wanted to hear it.
'I thought we would, uh...' Alex mumbled not looking at the other, like he was ashamed of what he was so needy for.
'Would what?' The man approached the younger and stood that close, that it couldn't possibly get any closer, and leant his arms on the washbasin, so Turner was trapped in between them.
'Um, uh...' The boy mumbled and lowered his head before he answered really quietly. 'Fuck?'
'Hm.' The man smiled, then straightened up. 'I don't have any lube.'
He shrugged his shoulders, and was just about to turn to the exit, when the younger spoke. 'I don't care.'
'What?'
'I said, I don't care.' Turner sounded absolutely confident, and he definitely felt like that. The sudden change of the boy's approach made Kane chuckle; after all he was there to make Alex feel submissive.