Chapter 4

*2 weeks later*

I was in my room hanging out with Luke, we have gotten a lot closer since they have been coming over every day for the past 2 weeks. I really like them, Liz is really nice, Luke is great I can tell he is that over protective big brother but that's okay I like that.

I took down all of my posters, it was kind of awkward having my Stepbrother and his best friends on my wall. I haven't met the other boys yet but Luke said that he would have them come over so I could meet them.

Liz and dad were in the kitchem and I could hear them faintly. I sat up when I heard my name.

"What's wrong Mali?" Luke said with concern

"Oh nothing I just heard them say my name."

"We should find out what they are talking about." He said with a misgivious look on his face.

I nodded as  he went to the door and opened it a little. Luke stood behind me towering over me since he was so tall and I was so short.

" I think it would be good for them they will get to spend more time together." I heard Liz say.

"Yeah true all the kids get along really well I think it would be fine." My dad said in reply.

I looked up at Luke with a confused look. He stared down at me and shrugged his shoulders.

We both turned back to the crack in the door and continued listening.

" when are we going to tell them the news?" Liz asked

"We should tell them now." My dad said.

My dad started to walk to my room and Luke and I ran to my bed and sat down and tried to act natural which failed.

" Malakai, Luke can you please go sit in the lounge room." My dad said walking out.

We walked out and saw him tell my brother to go to. I sat down in the middle of Bailey and Luke. I was kind of nervous I dont know why, but im alway nervous. I pushed that side and sat there quietly.

" ok since its just you three because the other two boys live by themselves we have decided that Liz and Luke are going to move in." My dad said putting an arm around Liz.

I just sat there looking at Luke and Bailey. They both looked at me like they wanted me to say something to them but I just sat there.

" I hope that's ok" Liz said with a smile

We all just nodded.

" we will being moving all of the stuff in tomorrow. "

What really how were we supposed to fit everything in the house. Its only small like seriously and plus I was to lazy to do anything.

"Ok then"we all said at the same time.

Bailey went back into his room and Luke and I went back to mine. I laid down on my bed with my legs up against the headboard of the bed and Luke did the same.

I turned ny head to look at him

"Are you excited to move in tomorrow?" I asked

He turned his head to look at me and smiled.

"Yeah I get to move in with my best friend"

I just laid there and smiled at the wall. Over the past two weeks you could say that Luke and I have grown a bit of a strong bond. I felt like I could be me around him and I could tell him anything. I wasnt like this around other people.Other than my best friend kyah and she was the only person who knew about Luke. She completely freaked out because she is in the 5sos fam with me. she is ok with it now but she said that when the other boys come over she has to come over to so she can meet them and date Ashton.