Chapter 15

Chapter 15

* A week later*

Kyahs' POV

I've been getting bullied a lot more by Connie now that Mali isn't here. She probably thinks that now I don't have her I'm weaker. Which is true, I have gotten a lot closer to Gabbi. She's in grade 12 and she hates Connie too. Everyone does. I just wish Luke would see what she was really like and it's not me that is the bad guy, it's her. I just want my best friend back, I miss her.

I walked around the school looking for Gabbi, but I couldn't find her. I walked up to Gabbis' group of friends.

"Hey Kyah" Lilly smiled

"Hey Lilly" I smiled back

" Hey, do you know where Gabbi is?" I asked

" Didn't she tell you, she moved to Sydney." my face fell as I heard her words. The only person I had left just left me. Great thanks Gabbi.

"oh, ok then, thanks Lilly." I said as I walked away.

I was walking around the school just minding my own business, when suddenly someone was holding my arms behind my back. I tried to wriggly out of their grasp but they were holding me too tight. I then got a punch in the stomach which winded me. I was gasping for air. then I got a punch to the nose, I could feel the blood trickle down to my mouth. I looked up to see Connie with a massive grin on her face, she looked pleased with herself.

" Did you really think that I would let you get away with beating me up, you pathetic child." she spat.

The guy who was holding me finally let go. I dropped to the ground gasping for air. I felt someone help me up, and a pain shot straight through to my stomach.

" Oh my god Kyah are you ok?" Lilly  asked in panic.

"Does it look like I'm ok" I said sarcastically.

Lilly rolled her eyes and helped me walk to the office. After the nurse cleaned me up and asked me a few questions. She said I could go home early.

" So who do I call?" the lady in the front office asked.

I didn't want her calling my parents and the only other person that came to mind was Ashton.

" Um, my brother" I lied.

I gave the lady Ashtons' number and she called him for me.

" He said he will be here in five minutes." the lady said with a smile.

I sat down on the chairs waiting for Ashton too arrive. He finally came and got me, he helped me into the car, and started asking me all these questions.

"Ashton I'm fine ok, I'm just winded." I said turning to him.

"I promised myself that I would never let anyone hurt you." He said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Ashton it's ok, I can handle her, I'm just worried about her with Mali." I really was worried about what she would do to Malakai. Mali isn't as strong as me, she's very sensitive and she doesn't really know how to react around human, being the awkward little flower she is.

"Aren't we all worried about her, I know for  fact that Calum is definitely worried about her, she is all he can talk about." he said still not taking his eyes off the road.

" Do you want to come back to my house, or do you want me to drop you of at yours?" Ashton asked

"Um, back to yours please." I said smiling at him.

Malakais' POV

I just finished another school day with Liz, I was really tired I work way to much. It makes my brain hurt, I packed up all of my stuff and headed to my room.

"Mali, come here." I heard my dad yell out.

I walked into the kitchen and sat on the bar stool.

"yes" I replied.

" we're moving, and by we I mean Bailey, Liz and I." he said

" What do you mean, why are you leaving without Luke and I?" I asked.

"its only a two bedroom apartment, and we wont be able to fit you, Luke and Connie." he replied

I was furious, and wait did he just say and Connie, Oh hell no. I am not living with that Satan child, I would rather kill myself.

"I am not living with Luke and Connie, I would rather die." I yelled back

" Go ahead no one will care anyway." my dad said with a smirk.

That really hurt, out of all people my dad was telling me to kill myself, wow parent of the year right there, well done father congratulations, if making peoples self esteem drop lower than the temperature in Antarctica was a sport you would excel.

I got up from the bar stool and ran too my room and slammed the door and locked it. I now could not control the tears rushing down my face. Why does everyone the me all of a sudden. Is Connie turning everyone against me, first Luke now my dad, I really hope she is happy with herself.