Chapter 5

*next day*

I just finished a long day at school. Kyah wasn't at school so i walked around awkwardly by myself.

I dont really like being by myself.But at the same time i like it. Idon't really like people that much.

I walked to the other side of the school to the bus stop,and stood there in the crowd. I also hated being in a crowd. I always feel like people are staring at me and judging me.

After standing there for about 5 minutes the buses finally came. people started pushing and shoving me pushing and shoving me. It was terrible people touching me and stuff it was gross.

*20 minutes later*

I finally got up to go to the front of the bus i was at my stop. I walked out of the bus and down the street to my house. I saw a removalist truck out the front of my house.

"Damn it i forgot Luke and liz were moving in today" i said quietly to my self.

I wasn't sure whether i should walk to kyah's instead. So i don't have to help unpack and stuff. Don't get me wrong i love Luke and liz but I'm just to lazy to do anything.

I pulled out my phone and opened my messages to text my dad.

To dad:
dad I'm going to Kyah's. i will be back later to help.

I pressed send,and kept walking up the road. she didn't live that far away from me it was a three minute walk.

My phone vibrated as i got to the door of her house. I check the contact it was my dad. I just ignored it and knocked on the door.kyah's mum opened the door.

"Hey Malakai, kyah is in her room" she said letting me in.

I walked up to her room and opened the door.

" where the hell were you today,how dare you leave me there by myself." I fake yelled at her.

She just laid there on her bed and smiled.

"Sorry i was sick."

"That is not expectable and you better be sorry." I said sassily.

I sat down on the edge of her bed. I pulled out my phone remembering that i had gotten a text from my dad.

To Malakai:
No you're not get home now and help unpack.

I looked at my phone and shrugged.

To dad:
Too late im already here i will be back to help later.

I pressed send knowing that i would get yelled at. It wasn't an uncommon thing at my house.I always got yelled at for literally everything but meh.

"What happened today at school." Kyah said with a smile.

"Nothing much just got yelled at for doing nothing in class and looking out the window at cute guys." That was what my days at school usually consists of. Its sounds like so much fun ay.

Kyah just laughed.

"Im hungry." We both said in unison
We just sat there and laughed.

I looked at the time it was 4:30.

"I better go home to help liz and luke unpack, they're moving in today." I said with a sigh.

" you look depressed about that, why would you be depressed about that." She said tilting her head.

"Im not depressed about them moving in, i love them both they're both really cool. I just cant be bothered helping."

"Typical you." Kyah laughed.

"Hey!" I shouted punching her in the arm. I ran out of her room her chasing me i knew she was going to get me back. I ran out the front door her still following me.

I was at the front of my house. kyah not to far behind i opened the front door and locked it. I stood there waiting for her to try and open the door.

All of a sudden i felt arms wrapped around my waist and being picked up off the floor. I started to scream i knew who it was. Of course it was Luke. kyah got to the door luke unlocked it with one hand.They both ran to my room. Luke threw me on the bed and started tickling me kyah did the same.

"I swear to god tickle me and i will tickle your throat with a knife" i yelled between laughs.

They both put there hands up in surrender. Kyah walked out the front door to walk back to her house. Luke sat next to me on my bed.

"How was school?" He asked

"Terrible" i said with a sigh.

"Why is that?"

"Kyah wasn't there"

Luke just laughed.then liz came into my room.

"Can you two please come help unpack" liz said walking out of my room.

"Wanna come help me set up my room?" Luke said poking me in the stomach.

"I dont really have a choice do i"

"Nope" he said smiling making his dimples visible.

We walked out of my room, past the kitchen and to the front of the room where there was a small room which was now Luke's.

It was really crowded with all the boxes everywhere. He already had his bed in the room we just had to put his clothes in his closet.

* 10 minutes later*
It didn't take that long to put his clothes away. But he had so much clothes. I didn't realize how much clothes a boy could have like my god.