Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The cold air blew on me causing me to shiver. I crossed my arms over my self to try and keep myself warm. I think Calum notice, because he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. He started rubbing my arm trying to warm me up. Kyah was cuddled up to Ashton, I think something has happened between them, they were always cuddling, and as for Michael and Gabbi I think they're dating. I will ask them later.

I looked over at the car park to notice a pair of headlights. the lights went into my eye causing me to squint to block it out.

"what wrong Mali?' Calum whispered in my ear.

" oh nothing, the light was shining in my eye." I said smiling up at him. He then kissed the top of my head, causing t 

Calum stood up and walked over to him. he was standing quite close to him.hose pterodactyls to erupt in  my stomach.

I looked back to the car, to notice a tall blonde figure walking towards us. The guy looked familiar, it was un til he got closer that I saw his face. My stomach dropped, he found me.

" Malakai, what do you think you're doing" he yelled, he had anger all over his face. I swallowed a big lump in my throat.

" Luke, just leave her alone, cant you see that she doesn't want to be anywhere near you." Calum growled.

Luke looked pasted Calum and to me.

" Is that true Mali?" he asked sounding hurt.

I nodded in response. I really didn't care if I hurt him, he deserved it. If he just believed me about Connie and let me see Kyah we wouldn't have a problem.

Luke walked over to me and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me too his car without saying anything. I turned around to see everyone standing there shocked. I saw a tear roll down Kyahs' face. I knew he would find me, and again Luke ruins everything for me. I actually thought that I might've had a chance with Calum. But no Luke decides that he wants to hate me and wreck it. Cheers Lucas.

When we got home Luke dragged me out of the car a pushed me onto the couch, and pulled out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I panicked. I was terrified that he was going to call my dad.

" Calling kyahs' parents, something has to be done about that child from hell." Luke yelled back

"Excuse me, but that child from hell is my best friend, and I could sat the same thing about your girlfriend." I retaliated.

He didn't answer, I could here Kyahs' mum answer the phone.

" Mrs Mcbride, this is Luke, Malakais' brother."

"Yes there is a problem, can you keep your child from hell away from my sister."

I sat there with a disgusted look on my face. I could hear Kyahs' mum yelling on the other side, I was cheering for her on the inside. Kyahs' mum was like my mum, I always called her mum and I told her everything. she always kept things to herself when I told her, unlike someone else I know.

After a hour talk with Kyahs' mum Luke finally hung up the phone.

"You don't need to worry about Kyah anymore, She is now grounded for life." he said with a smirk.

" I hope you're happy." I yelled as I stormed off to my room slamming the door behind me.

Why is he ding this to me, what have I done to him, to make him want to do this to me. Then I remembered. Connie.