Chapter 16

* A week later *

My dad put the last box into the removal truck, there was still a lot of furniture but Luke and I get to keep it. I have no idea how this is going to work, me having to live with the two people I hate the most.

"Liz will still come over to teach you" my dad yelled from the truck.

I rolled my eyes as my brother came up to me and gave me a quick hug, before joining my dad in the truck. Liz was talking to Luke about something, but i really don't care. There was no point in me standing in the driveway, so i went back inside and went straight to my room and started to play on my phone.

Not long after, Luke entered my room and i stared up at him.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

" Am i not allowed to talk to my sister?" He snapped back.

"We aren't even related, our parents aren't married , so therefore we are not related, and I'm happy about that." I yelled back.

" Well I just wanted to let you know that Connie is moving in tomorrow, so I expect you to get along with her." I said as he stormed out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the head bored of my bed, and continued with my game.

KYAH POV

I was scrolling through my messages on my phone,to see several messages from a private number. I decided to open them, but only to find that they were quite hateful. But there were a few messages that stood out

'Go kill yourself,you're fat, ugly and worthless.'

' No one likes you, so just do everyone a favor and just kill yourself already.'

' The only reason Malakai and Gabbi left was to get away from you.'

The last message was the one that hurt the most. It can't be true. Can it? Malakai has been my best friend since pre school, and Gabbi has helped me through everything.

I locked my phone and laid on my bed looking up at the ceiling. The messages were replaying in my head over and over again. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. Then the voices kicked in.

'You know those messages are true.'

"Stop it."

'Look at you, those ugly freckles, the fat on your thighs and stomach. You're disgusting.'

" Get out."

' Malakai and Gabbi were only friends with you because they felt sorry for you.'

"Its not true."

I now could not breathe properly and i was shaking so much from crying. Then an idea came to my head.

MALAKAI POV

It was getting late so I was about to go to sleep when there was a knock on the window. I shot up in shock, but then walked over to the window to see a brown haired girl whose face was very familiar. I opened the window and Kyah crawled through.

Kyah quickly closed the window behind her and sat on the bed, I then sat down next to her.

"Kyah, what are you doing here?" i asked.

"I came to say goodbye." she replied.

I studied her face. her eyes were red and puffy. Signaling that she had been crying.

" What do you mean you came to say goodbye?" I said confused.

She then pulled me in for a tight hug. I was confused,but I just went along with it and hugged her tightly back.

"Mali." she started, a tears started to fill her eyes.

" I love you, you're the only friend I have. Actually,no, you're not just my friend. You're my sister, my soul mate, and i would go to hell and back just to see you smile.' she sobbed into my sweater.

She then pulled away from me and opened the window.

"Goodbye Mali." she mumbled

And with that, my best friend was gone.

KYAH POV

I quickly jumped out of Malakais' window and raced home. There was no backing out now. I finally reached my house and I made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed the box filled with pills and medicines. I sorted through them all until I found what i needed. My dads sleeping pills.

I opened the cap of the bottle, my hands started shaking and memories flooded my mind of Malakai, Ashton and Gabbi. But then one particular memory was in my mind. The day I had the fight with Connie. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have to do this.

I took a deep breathe. I then put the pill bottle up to my lips and tipped it back. I sculled down the bottle of pills. There was really no backing put now. I then rushed around the house to find a pen and paper. I started to write to the only person that really mattered to me. As I finished writing everything started to get blurry, and i felt dizzy. Then all of a sudden I collapsed and everything went black.