Day 9: Time

Tzuyu's POV

We just spend our long day after walking around Holland, it has been nine days we are here and, I have an beautiful Angel here beside me is just like a dream, I thought she is not going to say everything I want to hear, but I do hear that from her mouth.
"Sana, are you hungry?" I asked her as we are on the way back, and she is still with her notebook, write everything about this place and about the experiences.
"A bit, let's find something to eat" she said as she linked her hand on mine.
"What would you like to eat?" I asked her as she looks at me with that cute squirell expression.
"Anything, as long as it is with you, everything will be delicious" she said as I can feel my cheeks is blushing.

"Why I have such a good girlfriend like you?" I mumbled.
"Good?" She asked.
"Good at flirting" I said as she pecks my cheek.
"I just flirt to you, babe" she said as I look at her pinky cheeks.
"Okay, I know it, let's go" I said as I pinch her nose, and walk around to find some foodstop or restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant as I pull the chair out for my princess, and she return it with a sweetest smile on her face that make me felt so lucky that I can see it.
"Thank you, babe.. you are so sweet" she said as I go to my seat and sit down.
"My pleasure, Sana" I said.
"It is a bit weird that you call my name now" she said.
"Why? Because I like more when you call me babe" she said as I giggles
"Haha.. okay, babe" I said as
"BABE?" someone come from my back side as Sana look at her and it was.
"Tzuyu? Yeah I'm right that was you" it was Jihyo my Daddy's friend daughter.

"Oh.. hii Jihyo, you are here" I said as Sana tapped my hand.
"Who?" She asked.
"Ahh.. yes, Jihyo this is Sana.. and Sana this is Jihyo, my Dad's friend daughter" I said.
"Noo, let just say that I'm her future wife" Jihyo said.
"What??" Sana glared at me.
"Wait.. I can explain, she is not, Sana.." I said as Sana stands up.

"Hey.. hey.. wait..." I stand up as I grab Sana's wrist to stop her.
"Ohh.. okay, I shouldn't say it actually, right Tzuyu?" Jihyo said.
"Sana, listen. She is not... we were just friend and our parents just..."
"Match making you guys?" Sana asked with her anger.
"Kind of that" Jihyo said.
"But it is just a Title, I think, I'm not into your girlfriend too, calm down" Jihyo said as Sana sighed.
"Ah yes.. it is just a title, I mean we don't like each other and we won't be together" I said as Sana look at me with her disappointed eyes.
"I'm sorry if I just mess up with you guys date," Jihyo said.

"I will go now, see you Tzuyu" Jihyo said as she winked at me.
"What the heck?" Sana said as I push her gently back to her seat again.
"Hey, babe.. I'm sorry for her, you know right? I love you and I won't go to her," I said as Sana grinned.
"We don't know what will happen, you know, I know that you still keeping something from me, and maybe this is the one of them," she said.
"Hey, come on, let's not talk about this.. okay? I love you Sana" I said
"In the end, this will be just end in 21 days" she mumbles.

Sana's POV

I don't know why I can't control my mood now, it is just I feel everything just can't be guessed, even my own girlfriend, I feel like she is so mysterious, what is in her? Who is she actually? Why I meet her? And why I'm easily fall for her? Oh goshh..

"Why you didn't answer?" I asked.
"About what?" She asked back
"About our 21 days left" I said.
"Let's eat" she said.
"See, Tzuyuuu.. what is wrong? Why? You start this and why you didn't even once want to talk about this?"
She didn't say anything but she holds my hand and give me the ninth card

 what is wrong? Why? You start this and why you didn't even once want to talk about this?"She didn't say anything but she holds my hand and give me the ninth card

"You will know it later" Tzuyu said as she continue to eat her food without any word again.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...