Day 21: Warm

Sana's POV

It is raining again outside, we came back to the hotel with a bit wet on the edge of our clothes, we use the lift up to our room, entering our room as Tzuyu tun to the fireplace and make fire.
"Are you cold? Come here" Tzuyu said.
"Yes, we should get change first, babe.. will catch a cold" I said as I grab my clother and towel then I change my clothes as Tzuyu did too.
I go near the fireplace as I sit there to warm myself.
"Ummm...so.. it is warm there? We should just stay here" Tzuyu said as she sit behind me and give me a hugs.
"So, guess we are here for a date or something like honeymoon? Huh?" Tzuyu said as she send me a kiss on my cheeks.
"Honey moon? Noo.. we are not even married. So marry me" I look at her as she smirks.
"Okay, I will marry you Ms.Minatozaki" Tzuyu said as I turn around and place my hand around her neck and start to kiss her.

"We even forgot about our job, Sana" Tzuyu said as I giggled.
"I'm tired of working, so let's just get married" I said.
"If we both don't work, what will we eat then?" Tzuyu.
"You can eat me" I tease her.
"Hahha.. No.. ummm.. is it your dream?" Tzuyu asked.
"What? Being a travel journalist?" I asked back.
"Yeah.." Tzuyu said.
"Kind of.. hahha.. then how about you?" I asked.
"Actually... Honestly... I'm not just a photographer.. I mean... that is my job but just as a part time job" she said as we still get warm  near the fireplace hugging each other.

"So what is your real Job?" I asked.
"My real job is this....." she said as she hands me a card

"To warm you is my job" she continues

"Hey, hahaha.. seriously babe what is it?" I asked again as she strokes my hair.
"It is a secret" she said.
"Secret? You even keep a secret to your girlfriend?" I said.
"Ummm.. the point is I work in a company" she said.
"Haha.. Tzuyu I do work in a company too" I said.
"Yeah, same then.. let's not talk about it" Tzuyu said as I nodded.

"Sana.. can I ask you something?" Tzuyu said as  she holds my hand.
"Sure" I said as I look at her.
"Why you and Dahyun-" she asked as I cut her off
"Break up?" I asked as she nodded.
"Umm.. why we break up is because...arghh" suddenly I felt the pain in my head as I hold my head and Tzuyu is panicking
"Hey.. Sana.. you okay what is wrong?babe?" Tzuyu gets up as she goes grab something
Why suddenly my head hurts so much..

Tzuyu come and give me a glass of water as she looks at me seriously.
"Sana, you okay? Should we go to doctor" I look at her as she cupped my face and look straight into my eyes.
"I'm okay" I said as the headache gone itself.
"Really? Are you sick? Let's just go to doctor" Tzuyu said as she gets up and hold me.
"No, really.. I'm okay now.." I said as I get up and smiled at her.
"Okay, so.. let's take a rest babe.." Tzuyu said as she helps me to the bed and lie me on it.
She lie beside me as she hugs me tight.
"Sana, Goodnight" she said as she kiss my forehead.

What is wrong with me? Why I can't remember the reason why I break up with Dahyun? And why suddenly my head hurts so much? Am I sick? But I think I'm okay.. this is strange.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...