Day 29: Touch

Sana's POV

I throw myself on the bed as I took a deep breath..
"Haaaaaa...It is a tiring day" I said as Tzuyu look at me who is laying on the bed with my hand extended.
"Sana get away, I want to lie down too.. why you take the bed for yourself" Tzuyu giggled.
"Come here then" I said as I smirk.
Tzuyu didn't even reply me but she just pulled my legs down as she gets on the bed..
"Yaaa" I whine as we play along like a kid who is fighting for the bed to sleep.
I crawl to her as she hold my waist and lift me to sit on her lap.
"This is my bed.. if you want to sleep here just sleep on me then" she said.
"What? Are you a pervert?" I Said.

"Hey.. I'm your Fiancee.." Tzuyu said as she gets up and pulled me into a kiss as I still sit on her lep having my arms around her neck and kissing her.
She showers me with her kiss on my cheeks.. my nose.. my lips.. down to my jaw line and my neck.. as I can't help not to groan because of the touch of her lips..
She grabs my shirt and pulling it off me..
She kiss me as I grips on her shirt...
"Ohh Tzuyuu" I moaned as I feel her bitting on me and she suddenly lift me and smash me on the bed for now she is on top of me.. undressing herself....

She smashed her lips on mine as I can feel her naughty finger is on my pants now..
"I love you" she said.
"I love you too" I moan as she pulled my pants down and I can feel her cold hand on my thigh teasing me again and again..while I gripping on her back..
"Tzuyu" I groaned as I felt she is getting closer to enter me as finally she gets in me with my body arch while holding her tight.. feeling a hard thrust in me.. getting deeper as I groaned for her while she is panting.
"Babe.." Tzuyu called me as I can't even reply her just can give her a moan in reply.
"You are my world" Tzuyu said as I beg for her lips on me pulling her to me as I kiss her but pulled off as both of us lost the air..

We just make love tonight as now she is around me.. her hands on my waist as I buried my face on her chest while we are hiding ourselves inside the blanket..
"Tzuyu" I called her.
"Hmmm?" She hummed.
"Promise me.. you will always be with me" I said as I look at her smiling at me and giving me the card

 you will always be with me" I said as I look at her smiling at me and giving me the card

"Sana, I love you.." Tzuyu said as she plant a kiss on my forehead.
"I'm the luckiest girl to have your love" I said.
"Sana.. let's sleep..and just remember that I really love you" she said.
"So make me remember it.. everyday" I said as slowly I fall a sleep while I heard a little mumble of Tzuyu that is not really clear but I have go in to my dreamland..

"I wish I could"

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...