Day 28: My Angel

Sana's POV

I wake up in the morning as usual the girl is staring at me and waiting for me to open my eyes and saying
"Good morning" Tzuyu smile as I peck her lips.
"Morning baby" I said as she plays with my hair.
"Sana, I love you" she suddenly said.
"I know babe.. I love you too" I said as we broke into a kiss again.
We both get up from the bed and preparing for starting the day as Tzuyu wanted to take me somewhere nice.. she said that.. but I don't have any idea where she will take me.. cause she is full of mysteri and surprise..and the fact is I love her..

She closed my eyes and lead me the way slowly to the place as I can't even guess what is it now.. she has done so much sweet things to me and I can't even think about what is the next..
"You can open your eyes now" she said as I slowly open my eyes and we are at...church?
"Sana" Tzuyu called me as I look at her and she  is on her knee.
"Ohh My.. God.. Tzuyu" I widen my mouth as she shows me the ring.
"I will not asking you to marry me.. but..just.. engagement first... these days we get to know each other alot and I want to show you my heart.. and umm-" she said as I cut her off.
"Okay.. okay.. I understand.. Tzuyu I love you" I said as she gets up and hugs me

"Ummm please take this" Tzuyu said as she hold my hand and put on the ring in my finger.
"So, I'm yours now?" I asked.
"Yes, always be mine" she said as she lean towards me and pull me into a deep passionate kiss.. standing in the place where a thousand couple kissed here..and get married.
We pulled off as Tzuyu get something that place in the table..
She walks back towards me and put on the flower crown on my head.
"Ohhh.. it is so beautiful" I said.
"Yes you look like an angel now" she said.
"I'm your angel" I said.
"Yes you are my angel" Tzuyu said as she give me the card

"Are you happy? That you are the one and only lucky girl who stole my heart?" Tzuyu asked"Of course

"Of course.. I never think that this will be happen" I said.
"Yeah.. you really hate me.. first time we met.. chasing me out from the room" she said.
"And you tease me by saying something to the security and almost get me shoot by their gun?" I said.
"And finally you let me stay.. and yeah.. you fall in love with me" Tzuyu said.
"I think you fall for me first" I said.
"Noo.. you first" Tzuyu said.
"Noooo.. it is you" we tease each other nonstop..
"Okay fine.. the point is.. we are in love together" Tzuyu said as she pecks my lips

Tzuyu get to sit in front of the black and white notes piano of church and she plays it for me while she is singing a song for me.. asking me to join her as we both make an amazing melody together.. guess we made for each other.. everything we did just in a match..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...