1~The workshop

(Y/N POV)
I open your eyes slowly and the sunlight shined upon my room. The f/c illuminated because of the curtains. I sit up slowly, rubbing my eyes like any other day. I finally made it out of bed and manage to walk to my closet without falling.  Opened it to see a few outfits, I find my (f/c) shirt and black shorts with thigh high socks. " Why am I even getting dress it's not like I don't have to work today." I grabbed the clothes and socks and walk into the shower. I stripped my pajamas off and hopped into the shower. The warm water touches my hand and my body urns for the warm in take. I push my whole body in, making me smile. This woke me up to be energized, this made me believe that today was a good day. It felt like nothing can bring me down, maybe the heat. I turn off the water and pull the shower curtains back, looking at my old arm scars and leg scars. I dried myself and leave the bathroom, put out my outfit . "I'm Joey Drew's sister and I am looking forward to going to drawing my two favorite characters Bendy and Boris." I say I never know why I guess because if the manager doesn't believe my excitement even if he's my brother. Once I changed I put on my black necklace from one of the episodes of Bendy's adventures. I ran out my room to see no one there, not even Joey's coat. "Maybe he left early that means..." I look to the right and there was Pancakes on the table. "BREAKFAST!" I scream excited, slid all the way down and looked at the pancake. It was begging to be feast on or die.
I grabbed the syrup and put some on the pancake,surprising it was still hot. I grab a cup and poured milk into it and watched the bubbles pop. 
-After le eating-
The pancakes were amazing, even more amazing when it had milk. I looked to see something shiny. "How did I miss that?" I grabbed it off the table was a letter, it was for someone named 'Henry'. It was a golden letter it was from my brother to Henry.
Dear Henry
You should head over to the workshop I wanna show you something 30 years slips away,doesn't it? If you're in town go to the workshop I wanna show you something.
From Joey Drew
He could be there and maybe grab drawings. I put my dishes in the sink and grabbed my coat, feeling for my wallet and phone. I grabbed my bag, walking outside, locking the door and  jumped in my car, drove over to the workshop and I couldn't wait and see what he wanted to show Henry.

Words 467