7~Joey?

(Y/n POV) -Dream-

"Y/n!?" Someone called out it didn't sound like Bendy nor Boris it was,Joey? You someone running to you. Yep it was Joey you hugged him and saw Bendy behind him. It was Bendy or you thought there was ink covering his eyes but not his smile. When you blinked Joey was dead and Bendy was in blood. You cried,again,again,and again.

-Dream end-

You woke up shocked 'Would Bendy really do that?' you thought. You didn't notice that you was crying in your sleep.Bendy walked in and ran up to you and hugged you. "It's okay Y/n i'm here." He said trying to comfort you. "Bendy,did you kill Joey?" You asked.

(Bendy's POV)

She asked me if I killed her brother but I haven't seen him in a while. "Y/n I didn't why you ask?" She didn't answer me and I held her in my arm's "It was a dream it wasn't real darling." She put her arms where my neck should be. I guess we was cuddling. We stopped and I got up and walked slowly. "Well breakfast is downstairs so-" She grabbed my hand pulled me closer to you and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt my head about to explode I felt like i'm on fire. "Thank you." She thanked me for comforting her. "Anything for you darling." I told her and walked downstairs.

(Boris POV)

I saw Bendy come downstairs and his face was gray tint I knew he was blushing. "Ooouuu" I teased him. He looked at me with that gray blush on his face. "You like her." "Who's 'her'?" He asked but he knew because the gray tint grew. "Y/n~." "Dude why you think that?" "Bendy your blushing, and you did come out of Y/n's room so she did something to make you blush?" "Do you really wanna know?" I nodded fast "Fine, Y/n kissed my cheek." I squealed happily and he put his hand over my mouth. "Shh." I nodded and he let go and he sat down and I was making some breakfast. Y/n came down the stairs and greet everyone good morning. She hugged me "Morning Boris." "Morning Y/n" she let go and went behind Bendy and she put her arms him and they played with his bow. "Morning Bendy." "M-Morning Y/n." He stuttered. 'My new OTP' I thought' while staring and Y/n kissed his cheek I took a picture and saved it wrote on the back 'Y/n x Bendy' I put it away and kept cooking.

Words 441