33~ The new angel

A/n- DON'T PLAY YET and I wanna make another book with a Youtuber and a robot! It's Connor x reader! or Colby Brock x reader! If you wanna suggest go ahead! NOW BUCKLE UP CUZ WE FINNA READ! *Throws book* 

(Y/n's POV)

After the game everyone was sleepy and wanted to sleep but me and Bendy was still up and we headed to our room. I was walking to my room and saw my phone go off. Bendy handed it to me and walked off. Lucinda? "Hello?" I asked softly. "Open up your door something happened!" I grabbed a hat and tucked in my tail and ran down stairs and opened up the door. Lucinda had a big glowing back. I opened the door wider and she came in scared. "What's up?" She took off her shirt and she had white shining wings. My jaw dropped as she slowly picked herself off the ground and her wings flapped. "H-How?" She looked like she was about to cry. "Some cartoon girl walked up to me and her face dripped in ink and then I passed out." I hugged her and said in a scared voice, " I'm a demon..." I took off my hat and un-tucked my tail. She was in shocked at hugged me. "How is it like a demon?" "How's it like it being an Angel?"

(Play song!)

"I heard the angels call again. I threw myself a party, chardonnay and oxy." She looked down. "I stopped the screams inside my head. I remember when you had me floating high like Sid and Nancy." Then Bendy walked out to see us both and walked up to me. "They say 'it's not the answer' but I can't carry on." Her wings glow went down. "Cause I got no where,no one without ya boy I'm done." I held his hand kinda tight. "And when I'm gone, remember you're the one.." "And just because I fight don't mean that I never learned how to love! You know devils don't fly! So don't expect me not to fall! Devils don't fly!" "But god we almost had it all!" "But I have chains and you got wings, you know life ain't fair sometimes! Devils don't fly, but I try."

(End song :3)

She hugged me and I hugged back. Bendy went back up and I gave her new clothes and 2 holes so her wings can fit through. I walked back to bed with Bendy and he hugged me. "We have tomorrow." His smile got cheeky and I kissed him and laid down. He cuddled me and I fell asleep.

-In the morning -

I woke up with his tail around my arm like always. I smiled, kissed his and took the tail off my arm. I walked out to see Lucinda chilling watching a cartoon with Vanoss. She looked kinda sleepy and I ninja my way down the stairs to scare them. I behind the couch and rise to see Vanoss and Lucinda holding hands. Oh well, I prepared my voice and, "AHHHH!" I scream bloody murder and Lucinda was scared and fell and she brought Vanoss down too but on top of her. I laugh loudly and went into the kitchen. Flipping pancakes, with my tail wagging. I feel a tug and I see Bendy being so FLIPPING ADORABLE! I pet his head and he laughed. Then I felt his tail wrap my thigh. I blushed and continued cooking. He let go and left. I finished cooking and put food on the table. "Breakfast is ready!" I shouted. Doors swung wide open and stood away from the table. I laughed and gave everyone food. Ruby came down stairs and said, "I ordered a place for the wedding, seats,priest,decors, and food." I smiled and thanked her. "Eh no problem but after this we all gotta go to it and Y/n you need a dress so..." She snapped her fingers and Lucinda,Lily, and Boris picked me up. "Woah?! What?! Put me down!!" I hissed and twist and turned. "We're gonna get a dress!

Buh-bye~"

Words- 681