25~Broken Angel

(Y/n POV)

Henry gave me these stares like there was something on face, I worry for Bendy. We walk through the darkness with one light source. I heard something but didn't mind it. We made it to 2 large and upfront doors. Henry takes my light and goes through a vent. The 2 door open showing a large and beautiful factory. Walking through I saw a big Bendy plush and ink. It reminds me of...

-Flashback-

I was walking with Joey and Sammy and they showed me this huge place with a metal layout of Bendy and Wally fixing the pipes again. I walked and saw Susie Campbell walk back and forth practicing the lines I help made. I smiled I pat her back and she jumped. "Oh hi Y/n. You scared me." You giggled and asked. "I'm sorry I saw you panic so I came over. Anyway what's wrong?" She had this worried face. "I'm worried I would fail because Alice is extremely special." I gave her a warm smile and her worried face lighted a little. "Don't be scared trust me. You'll be perfect and if not try again but never give up you can keep trying." She smiled brightly and hugged me and I hugged her back. "Thank you..." She whispered.

-End of flashback- 

I didn't realized I was still walking and I saw Henry and he was in a old elevator. We got out and stumbled upon Boris'.  Henry looked shocked and I was scared who done this? we heard a crazy, silent, giggle. Henry and I walked on the planks to the over side. There was a big door and I pulled the lever to open it. When we walked in we heard music like I use to. The lights went down except this one light showing where Susie worked. I walked closer and... "I'M ALICE ANGEL!" She shrieked and reached her hand out to me. She grabbed me and pulled me. "HENRY!"

Words-325