3~Ink machine on?

You walked out and saw a recorder you played it and you heard a male's voice he was talking about your brother and the ink machine the more you wonder the more you think,did Bendy and Boris come from the Ink Machine? You shook the thought off your mind and walked off. You was back at 'Dreams come true' and found a wrench "Whoo! 3 down 3 more to go!" You felt your luck change maybe you would be able to find your brother. You look around where the wrench was and found the music. "Wow this is going so fast I just need 2 more." You went into the Ink Machine room and found the gear near by the machine. "Just 1 more the ink" You believe with the luck in you, that you will find it fast. You walked down the hall and heard a chuckle "H-Hello is anybody t-there?" You asked. You was shaking in fear and ran to the room Boris was in. The was a big gear and on it was ink. you grabbed the ink and ran back to the room and place where the things should go. You couldn't flip the lever. Just like that you went back to the small theater room. On your way Bendy popped up but it was a cut out. Your heart was beating faster. You kept speed walking and the movie turned on it. "Joey! You better be in here! Its scary..." You said. You press the 'Flow' button and looked at Bendy dancing. "This cute little devil." You say proud. You make you way back to the main power and pull the lever down. "Way to go y/n!" You told yourself and walked to the Ink Machine blocked? "What the?" You got closer to see Bendy with ink on his eye's but not his mouth. "Ahh!" You screamed and ran to the exit but nope you fell down a hole and passed out. "Oh my god! Y/n are you okay?!" You heard someone say.

Words 340