27~Baby?!

(Boris POV)

Bendy took Y/n to his room. MY SHIP IS SAILING! I thought. lily hugs me and I smile. Her hand rested on her tummy which was growing. I picked her up and kissed her. "Bendy!" I heard from Bendy and he all shrugged it off. Y/n walked out in juice and Bendy laughing. We all look at her and I spoke, "What happened?" He replied through laughter, "I got lemon juice on her." I look over at Y/n who grabbed a water bottle. She walked up to Bendy and splash him and he turned into a puddle of ink. He didn't pop up so he wanted to spook her. I rolled up my sleeves and pulled him out. He hugged her and kissed her. "Aww!" I heard Alice, I smiled and he took her back to his room for her new clothes.

(Bendy's POV ) ((Little smut ahead))

I took her to my room,locked the door and gave her new clothes. She changed in front of my and I grabbed her arm before she slip her shirt on. I took it off and kissed her tummy leaving ink marks.  I kissed her neck and she softly moaned. I smiled my cheeky smile and gave her shirt back and she was red in the face. SCORE! I thought. I watch her blush and her body. She kept the door locked and started playing with my tie which was the only clothes I had on. I smiled and blushed. She slowly pulled my tie off until.... "Knock knock!" Gosh darn it Susie. She unlocked the door and I fixed my tie. "I gotta go so see ya later." They hugged and she waved bye and I said, "Bye!" Y/n closed the door and walked to me until... "Y/n! Bendy!" GOSH DARN IT BORIS! Y/n opened the door and Boris and Lily walked in. "We have something to say so Y/n sit."

(Y/n POV)

I sat down and saw Boris look at Lily. "Well, me and Lily wanted to have a party to surprise you both but I thought this would be better." I looked at Lily who was holding her tummy. "I'm pregnant." She smiled. I gasp and got up hugging her. "Bro I'm so proud." Bendy smiled. It's not everyday you see this. I walked to the front door and saw a paper saying...

"The studio is shut down." 

Words-398