31~The happiness

Don't play yet

(Boris' POV)

We started carrying her and then Lily's phone rang and we looked in confusion. We placed down Y/n and Lily picked up her phone. "Hello?" we waited, me and Vanoss looked at Y/n and she had a mark on her leg. I looked at it and it look like a broken glass, and words under it. "Vanoss do you think those words could bring Y/n back?" He shrugged and said "Maybe we gotta find out when we get there." I nodded and we looked at Lily who just hung up on Bendy. "Okay so my sister is there and Bendy and hear Y/n in the mirror so the possible that we can talk to her is high." We smiled and we picked up her body and continued to carry her.

(Bendy's POV) 

I just got off the phone with Lily and Delirious and Ruby seems to be kicking it off. I walk into the bathroom and looked in to see Y/n on top on a waterfall with someone. She points at me and waves yelling, "Hey Bendy!" Her smile was cute and the person next to her didn't have a face like it was blurred out. "We are gonna get you out so be safe." She nodded grabbed the persons hand and started running. I smiled and walked out to see everyone had arrived with Y/n body. "Don't worry shes passed out." I said while they bring her into the bathroom and Boris showed me the words on her leg but be positive we asked Y/n but she didn't see us so we had to wait.

(Y/n's POV and start playing the song)

Me and Joey was running until we reached a palace, all white nice place. We walked in and there they were. Our parents... "That took a while Joey." Our father said, I bowed down and they look confused. "Silly daughter, get up." My dad has blond hair for Joey and my mom has h/c like me. I got up and heard my mother finger snapped and I was in a dress and Joey held out his hand said, "Wanna dance?" I nodded and heard music start playing and I was ready. I was wearing a f/c dress and glass shoes and he was wearing a tux with a white flower. We started dancing and more people joined in. I smiled and held on. "Y/n?" I looked at him with a bright smile. "You have words that can let you out of here and with Bendy." My smile dropped and I hugged him. "You can bring us back. Those words brings the souls back to the body. But in case it doesn't," He kisses your forehead. "You will remember that when it doesn't work." You smile and hug him not letting go and he pat your head. Your parents called you guys over and you both went, holding hands and acting like siblings. "Y/n it's time." They got up and hugged you, you smiled and cried. Joey held my hand and walked me to the door and I looked back and waved. They made it back and Bendy was there and you yelled "There's words on my leg chant them!" He nodded and they started chanting. Joey grabbed her hands and he hugged her. "I love you Y/n and I'm sorry I wasn't the best big bro but I'm happy to have you as my sister." She hugged him and started crying. "Bye Y/n." He said softly and you replied, "Goodbye Joey." Then everything blacked out.

I woke up in the bathroom everyone around you and you smiled and looked at your leg and saw the words were fading, you pulled out your phone and took a picture and look at Bendy and ask, "Mind helping me dig someone up?" His head turned and nodded.

-At the grave yard-

I looked around to find Joey's grave which was next to my parents. Boris and Lily came along with us. We all had shoves and I held Bendy's hands and started chanting. After a while we heard knocking from Joey's coffin and opened it to see him and she hugged him. "I had this dream where you,mom and dad was royal." I smiled at hugged him until our parents coffins knocked too. We opened it together and I hugged our dad and Joey hugged our mother. We all had the same dream and we all hugged and went home.

-BONUS-

When we got home I explained to my family what happened while they were gone but not what Joey did to me. I loved him too much to tell them, Bendy came in and held my hand. Me and Bendy told them about our engagement and they all hugged us. I'm glad to have them back.

Words - 805