34~The dress

(Y/n POV) 

After being carried by Lucinda,Lily and Boris to the wedding store names Louis and Violet's wedding shop! We walked in to see who I'm guessing to be Louis making jokes, playing cards and chilling with Violet who wasn't having but smiled when he didn't look. "What at pretty lady that's being held hostage!" Louis said, We all laughed and waved. "We all need something and the lady hostage is the bride!" Lily explained. "Okay, since there's three lady's Violet,Ruby and our new helper Clem with help you ladies out!" He replied. He clapped twice and a girl in red came out and a girl with a Detroit hat came out to, we waved and they finally placed me down and what I assumed to be Clem grabbed my hand and brought me to a few dresses. I looked at a few and grabbed one or two and tried them on.

(Lily POV)

Violet and Ruby was with us and brought me and Lucinda to cute color dresses. Lucinda grabbed a loving yellow that matches her wings and I got a nice bright purple and we changed, I made sure they didn't see Lucinda's wings and my wolf tail and ears. Then we all heard a male scream and ran to it, a random male, Boris almost naked and his ears and tail were out. "Y-your a dog!" He shuddered, Boris pout and said, "I'm no dog! I'm a wolf, jeez." He sighed and saw me and pulled up his pants fast and wiped his eye with his paw. "Oh my gosh Omar calm down!" Violet said and she pet Boris and I raged but got distracted by the sound of heels. "Hey come back!" We all looked and say Y/n in a shiny dress,puffy and gloves running to us. "Is everyone okay? No one is hurt right?!" She stared at us and giggled then spoke, "Here take my hand." He hesitated and said, "You're not a dog too?!" Boris got mad and she laughed. "It's wolf and no I'm not , so come on." She smiled and he took her hand and she lifted him up. Louis ran in late checking everyone and left making us all go back to our normal activity.

(Lucinda POV)

Y/n looked so pretty, to bad I didn't get to say it, due to everyone screaming and Boris is dressed they forced us to go back to shopping and calmed Omar down. Me and Lily got a cute white and black dress and goodness did we look good. We bought the dresses and tux. I hugged Y/n and we all wanted a snack and an ice cream truck was near. We got sprinkles and all types of flavor enjoying the taste! We walked home, smiles on our faces as the sun kissed us goodbye and the moon greeted us again. "Wanna hear my poem I made for the wedding?" Y/n asked we nodded fast and dying to hear it. She cleared her throat and begin, "Love was rust, heart was bust, walked into a studio not knowing what to trust. I fell in a hole and met a guy, my heart raced, felt like time flied. He let me out of a pity hole and make me feel like no other girl. That hole was love, and it wasn't rust to cover it up. Love seemed gold like a sunset afternoon, that guy became my husband by saving me too. Thank you." We clapped and cheered it was perfect! We finally made it home where Vanoss was knocked out, Delrirous was talking to Ruby and Bendy was cleaning. This was a fun day...

Words-610