24~Crushes

(Y/n POV)

I wake up next to some inky devil which makes me smile. I lost my darling before and I couldn't stop dreaming about him. I get out of bed,wrap the little devil in the blanket and left. I see some dude with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hello?" I spoke almost like a whisper. I cleared my voice and got his attention. "Oh hi there." He spoke in soft words he reminds me of.... "Are you okay?" He broke me out of my thoughts. "Sorry I'm okay." He was sitting at the table eating. "You made breakfast?" I asked he nodded his head I walked and walked and... "AHHH!" I shrieked. I fell through the planks twice. I winched in pain. "Watch out below!" He screamed. He landed like an cat. He smiled this bright smile of...determination? He helped me up we was in some kinda safe house. He sat me down at this table looking for something. "I didn't get you're name." I spoke it was hard through the pain. "I'm Henry." "Y/n." "Y/n huh? You're Joey's sister." You nod you're head remembering Joey's pain. He came back with soup, really old soup. I had cuts, bruises, and splinters. Get ready for the pain....

-Time skip by cat face  :3-

He wrapped my wounds up we had to get out of here. I would walk which wasn't bad but crawling hurt. I knew what we could do is see if there's a way up. we opened the doors with Henry's random levers. 'I hope Bendy is okay.' I worry but he's no child. We walked as darkness swallowed us whole.

(Henry's POV)

'The way her hair blows, her eyes, that pretty body. I need her, no... I WANT HER!' I thought as we travel. 'She has want I want when I see Bendy I'm gonna have to kill him with my own hands for her. Wait my love I'll free you.'

A/n-ANOTHER SHORT STORY WOW I SUCK! I'm sorry I have so much to do. I want to end this book but Idk when. I don't want to disappoint you guys so I'm trying hard to keep it up. I also want jokes that I can put into the story. Don't worry you have credit. SHOUT OUTS-  

@__Wolfie236__ @Dakowl @Scorched_shipper @user76464962  

Thanks for them for commenting on my book Vanoss X Reader. If you haven't already read that book if not read this book! Thank you and I will see you all later baaai!

Words-412