27~Congrats

(Y/n POV)

"H-Hi." I spoke as Bendy walked in a rubbed you're right cheek. You blushed and place you're hand on his. He started to kiss me which I enjoyed. But something seemed off about it. It got 'rough' as we continued. I wrapped my arms where his shoulders should be and 'I' pulled away for air. His cheeky smile was more...'cheeky'. I watched him get on one knee and I gasp. He pulled a inky ring with a diamond in the middle. He spoke softly, "I know we been through the hardest things together. I know that you been through pain. For rest as we may live I will take care of you," You teared you knew what he was doing. "Y/n l/n, will you marry me?" I cried tears of joy. "Yes!" You shouted "100% yes!" He walked to you and hugged you,slipping on the ring of proud. I grabbed my clothes and changed my outfit without Bendy looking. I walked out holding Bendy's hand and everyone's eyes were on us. I giggled and he had his loving smile. They looked at our arms and saw the ring. They were shocked and I heard Alice scream, "Congrats!" I heard 'congrats', 'This is perfect' and the rest was crying. I kissed him on the horn and my tail tangled with his. I never felt this happy in my life. 

(Bendy's POV)

Not everyday you get a wonderful girl.  I was lucky and I'm glad I'm her fiance. She has the best personality and looks. I felt her tail touch mine which is sensitive but her's is more sensitive. We had a whole wedding to plan. I don't know when we have to leave the workshop tho.I'll tell her soon. I couldn't stop looking at her. I know she's amazing but what if I can't protect her? I worried. But when everyone stop crowded us, I grabbed her hand and took her to my room. I locked the door getting closer to her. I rubbed her tail and she blushed.

"I got ya~"

Words-340