30~Y/n's fake self

(Bendy's POV)

I was with Boris when Lily walked in and she smiled and hugged Boris. "Guys. My sister Ruby is gonna be coming to visit!" We clapped and she bowed. "Ruby is also a wedding planner so the wedding shall go well!" I smile at her because she was ready for me and Y/n's wedding and Boris was officially calm. I left the room to see Y/n's friends sleeping. "Y/n?" I called out because if she wasn't with us we left to get something. I went to the bathroom. I tried turning the handle and nothing. I didn't hear anything too. So I knocked, still nothing... The door opened and Y/n walked out. "I'm free!" She smiled and yelled. "Y/n your friends are still sleeping don't yell." She nodded and she grabbed her jacket. "Y/n where are you going?" "I'm gonna go look around." I waved goodbye and she waved back and closed the door. I went to the bathroom to see if there was something that changed her. I saw the mirror and it was Y/n and Joey. "Oh my golly." I ran to the room and told Boris and Lily what I saw. We saw Vanoss and Delirious standing by the door way. "Whats going on?" "Y/n is trapped in the bathroom mirror and the fake just ran off!" They were in shock. "Okay Boris,Lily, and Vanoss go chase after the fake," They nodded and headed out. "Me and you have to wait till they bring the fake Y/n and transfer the real into her body and destroy the mirror." He nodded and walked out the room. I walked into the bathroom and waited.

(Y/n's POV)

"Joey I need to go back." I looked at him and he said, "I know which is why mom is gonna help you but you need to get to mom first and then you can continue your time with Bendy." I smiled and held his hand as we walked. We talked about how nice it was here because everything looked nice and the animals are soup. I giggled and he looked at me. "It's just funny to see how nice it is." He laughed and agreed. I look at a waterfall and he pointed to the top of it. I gulped and nodded. 

(Lily's POV)

I looked around and my feet started aching. I saw Y/n and she was eating chips. I ran to her and said, "Y/n, Hi." She turned her head in confusion. "Do I know you?" I nodded and said "Yeah I'm Lily the one you saved and married Boris the Wolf." She replied, "Oh yeah hey what's up?" "I want ya to come home because it's late." She started to look angry and said, "I'll go home when I say so you understand?!" I nodded "Exac..!" Vanoss put his hand over her mouth and she passed out. Boris caught her and Vanoss dust off his hands and got her by the feet and carried her.

(Delirious' POV)

I was resting on the couch when someone knocked. I almost fell off the couch because it startled me. I got up, fixed my posture, and opened the door. A girl with a wolf hood and tail, dirty blonde, and purple hoodie. She also wore white long stockings, and purple shoes(Also the pic above). When I heard Bendy walk down he nodded me to open the door. I let her in and she said, "My little sister should be here am I right?" He replied, "She left and she told me about you." She sat down and smiled and whispered something but I closed the door and sat down with her.

Where are you guys...?

A/N- HEEEYYYYYY I haven't posted in a while so I decided to make it up to you guys by making this a bit longer than normal and this shall goes for Vanoss X Reader but later because my hand hurts and I did this at 6 something in the morning and I'm proud to say this book is in #11 rank so thank you all sooooo much i couldn't do this without you guys anyway ttyl baaiii :3

Words-693