21~Y/n Tail...

((Thank you @ExplosiveNyanCat for the joke))

(Boris' POV)

We was running and I kept wiping the front of Bendy's face so he doesn't choke on his on face. Come on Boris no time to be joking; Y/n is in trouble. We kept running which felt like forever then we could hear Alice's voice from god knows where. "Still trying?" Bendy started running faster and more ink leaked from his face. "Bendy please stop running." He stopped moving and fell to the floor crying I hugged him and picked him up. I put him on my back and started running when I hear mumbling that must be Y/n.

(Y/n POV)

I saw Joey my brother and he looked at me shocked. "Joey?" He grabbed a mirror and gave it to me when I looked I had horns and a tail like Bendy. My horns was black that change into f/c. So did my tail. "Y/n how did this happen?"  "I-I don't know." I then worried 'would Bendy still love me? Will he think I'ma freak? Will Boris and Lily be disgusted?' I felt and touch my shoulder bring me out of my thoughts. I was then pulled into a hug by Joey. "Y/n lets get out of here and go home." You looked at him and looked back. "I can't, I stay here with Bendy." His grip tighten and grabbed me by my tail. I yelped hoping someone would help but... nobody came... "Y/n you're coming home with me if you like it or not!" "NO! I'm staying with people who care about me!" He looked mad at me. "They are MONSTERS! Don't be one!" I now got mad he called the guy of my dreams monster and my friends. "YOU'RE THE ONLY MONSTER!!" I screamed off the top of my lungs. Then there was pain. I fell back crying. My only brother slapped me. He was standing getting ready to kick me when someone yelled. "Get off of her!" It sounds like Boris, I turned to look at Boris and Bendy who got taller,sharper fingers,and a covered face but not his smile. Joey looked scared I tried to crawl then he kicked me in ribs. I heard a snarl come from Boris and I saw Bendy get closer and Joey stood in front of you you looked up through your tear. When you blinked Joey was hurt, ink poison going through his blood...Bendy had killed my brother to save me. Bendy had put his inky hand into joey's mouth,choking him and killing him. I cried more not only was I was in pain but my brother I loved betrayed me.  Bendy started looking smaller. I crawled to Joey holding him in your hands. "Joey wake up please."

(Bendy's POV)

I looked at Y/n who had horns and tail just like me. She was holding Joey saying things like. "Joey please don't leave me... I forgive you please open your eyes... I don't want to be alone again..." But the one that caught me the most was. "Say hi to mom and dad for me..."  She tried standing up and I ran by her side and helped her. She cried on the way walking  back and Lily spotted us. "What happen?!" She helped Y/n to her room and put her in bed. Boris got ice packs and put it on the wounds. I when up and took her hand. She looked at me and put a hand on my cheek,smiling and closing her eyes slowly. Her breathing was slow. "Y/n? Y/n?!"

A/n- GOSH DARN IT! Skool is coming back so I'm sad. I have 2 days left of summer so I have to sleep early so I can get to skool on time ;-; But I'm gonna try to get the story's done and did Y/n died Idk :P Find out soon

Words-638