I Think it's Time for Another Prank

Avalons P.O.V

I don't know what went through our minds to come to school earlier than it actually starts. Who would come to school by choice?

Okay, a little over dramatic.

Emma, Abby, and I are currently waiting patiently for a certian someone to burst through those doors.

That's right, it's a prank war. We are sitting close to the doors with 2 buckets of waterballoons, ready to attack.

Splash!

My head snaps up in the direction of the sound and I see a boy with dark hair soaked. "Abby! Wrong person!" Emma scolds.

"Sorry." Abby apoligizes before the very pissed boy storms away.

I roll my eyes at her and keep my focus on the doors again. We cannot mess this up. Just then a boy with dark hair that looks all to familiar walks in, with his friends trailing behind him.

"Go!" I yell, and we start pelting them with waterballoons.

It looked like we caught them off gaurd because they almost jumped out of their skin. While the rest of the gang was looking for a sheild, Aaron had his eyes trained on me.

The bucket emptied quickly but I still had one in my hand. We stood up and I had a smirk of satisfaction on my face.

"You... You're gonna get it." And with that, he charged at me.

My eyes widened and I took off. I ran outside of the school into the grassy area and the only sounds heard was my laughing.

I finally felt him grab onto my waist and tackle me to the ground. My eyes were closed and my breathing was heavy. I finally opened my eyes to see Aaron hovering over me on the ground with very soaked clothes. I grinned at my accomplishment.

"That was a big mistake." He said trying to be serious, but I could see the smile creeping up onto his face.

"Well then I'm about to make the same mistake twice." After those words left my mouth, I took the last waterballoon that I saved and smashed it into his chest. Some water fell onto me but I didn't care because the look on his face was priceless.

Aaron gets off me and stands up. He looked down to his clothes and groaned in frustration. I laughed and got up too. "Welp, gotta blast!" I said, before he could do anything.

I felt him grab my wrist to hold me back. "Wait, I think you need a hug first." He said smirking.

"No, no I'm oka-" I was cut off when he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I felt his arms around me and his clothes getting mine all wet.

He finally let go and I glared at him. "Jerk." I muttered.

"What was that?" Aaron said, cupping his ear.

"Nothing." I said and gave him a cheekey smile.

"Don't you worry, Avalon Jane, I'm gonna get you back. You just started a never ending war."

We laughed and walked back into the school together. I had a stupid grin on my face but it quickly faded when I saw him.

There he was. Chase Holt with Ally Reed, standing by her locker. Well it looks like they're official. They're officially a couple. Ouch, that one hurt.

I've heard it around the school but I didn't want to believe it. I can't believe that I let him play with my feelings.

I finally looked away and shook my head. "Hey, are you okay?" My eyes snapped up to Aaron's and we stopped walking. I completely forgot that he was standing right next to me. Wow, the bad boy is actually asking if I was okay.

"Uh, yeah. W-why wouldn't I be?" I said in a tone that didn't sound convincing at all.

"Well first of all, I have never heard you stutter before this very moment." I tore my gaze away from him and looked down at my shoes. "And second of all, it's obvious that you've got a thing for Holt."

I looked back up at him and felt heat rise up to my cheeks. "Yeah, I guess." It was weird confessing my feelings to him.

"Then make him jealous."

I give him a questioning look. "How do I do that?"

I felt his hand grab onto mine gently. His fingers intertwine with my small ones and I looked back up to him. "Like this."

I caught onto what he was doing. I looked to where Chase was standing with Ally and he was no longer looking at her. He was looking at me with an eyebrow raised. Ally was completely oblivious to what was going on and she kept on babbling to Chase, who wasn't even listening.

I smirked at him and focused my attention back to Aaron. I heard him say something but I wasn't paying attention. I smiled at him and started to laugh at what he said. I don't even know what he said but hopefully it will make Chase jealous.

But do I even want to make him jealous?

Aaron chuckled. "Now you're getting it."

I smiled at him and he leaned in to whisper something.

"Soon, Chase will be down on his knees begging for you."

But do I even want him down on his knees?

*****