Revenge is Sweet

Have you ever wondered what it's like to eat a pizza taco filled with cotten candy, ice cream, and cookies? Yeah, me neither.

Anyways, Emma, Abby, and I are currently at school getting the ziplock bags filled with Orbeez.

"You got the last bag, Av?" Abby asked me.

I responded by handing her the huge ziplock bag filled with Orbeez. We were almost done. We already filled 4 other gigantic bags in the locker.

Aaron is in for a rude awakening.

"Okay, that's the last bag." Emma said, closing the locker. "Now lets get out of here."

We all got our stuff and sprinted for the door. I was not about to take my time and getting caught. I rarely pull pranks or break the rules. But I should more often, I love the thrill and excitement you get.

We made it out and started walking down the street. I looked at my phone and it was only 8:30. Emma and I hid in the bathroom after practice and waited until we were sure all the cheerleaders were gone. Then we met up with Abby who brought all the Orbeez, and got down to business.

Not that kind of business!

We all decided to stay at my house because my mom thinks that there was a late practice and if she picks us up and notices that nobody else is here, busted. We had to walk and my house was the closest to the school.

"I'm kind of nervous." Emma said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah well, Aarons not going to jump for joy and thank us with a group hug when he opens his locker." Abby said, sarcasm dripping from her words.

I chuckled. "We will be fine, guys. He's not going to hit a group of girls... Hopefully." I said, watching Emma's face go pale.

We all laughed and walked up to my front door. I unlocked the door with my blue and purple key.

"Mom were home!" I yelled once we've walked through the door.

"When you said there was a late practice, you wern't kidding." My mom said as she walked in from the kitchen.

"Oh, yeah. We worked on our routine. It's looking great!" I said, trying to cover up.

I hated lying to my mom. But really, I wasn't lying. We actually did work on our routine and it looks amazing!

"Okay, there is a box of pizza in the kitchen. I'm gonna call it a night, but if you need anything, scream." Mom said, walking upstairs.

"Dude, your mom is so cool!" Emma squealed.

"Yeah, that's only because your here. When there are no guests over, all hell breaks loose." I said, being a little over dramatic.

We all laughed and walked into the kitchen. I handed Abby the pop and gave Emma the plates. I took the box of pizza and motioned them to follow me to my room.

I know, since Emma and I are cheerleaders we should eat healthy to keep a skinny body. But hey, a girls got to eat more than just plants.

We were up the stairs and about to enter my room when Lucas came out, blocking me from going any further.

"Bud, what are you doing up so late?" I asked.

"I could ask the same to you." He replied, looking over my shoulder to Emma and Abby.

He walked around me to face them with a silly smile on his face.

"Hello, ladies." Lucas said with a sly grin.

"Aww." Emma said while Abby just laughed.

"Lucas, I think they are a little out of your league." I said, rolling my eyes.

Lucas looked back, glaring at me.

"Don't make me tell Vanessa." I teased.

His face turned into a scared expression.

"Vanessa is not my girlfriend! But don't tell her." He said, walking back into his room.

"He is too cute." Emma said.

"I love that kid." Abby said.

"Yeah, yeah." I said walking into my room, setting down the pizza.

Lucas acts so old. I keep forgetting that he's only 6 years old.

It wasn't long before we dug into the pizza and started movies.

I have to say, that was the best sleepover I ever had.

*****

We walked into the school side by side preparing for the worst. I tugged at my shirt. I was wearing dark jeans and a 'I don't care' off the shoulder shirt. I wore something that was more presentable because we were going to be the center of attention today. What am I saying? An 'I don't care' shirt is not presentable. Oh well, too late to turn back now.

We walked to our lockers and opened them, pretending to be doing something while we wait.

My breathing hitched as I saw Aaron and his 'crew' walk up to his locker. I glanced at Emma and Abby to see if they were watching. They were. They definitely were.

I held my breath as he opened his locker. It seemed as if everything was going in slow motion.

Aaron opened his locker and the whole world paused. Everyone turned to see what was the noise.

No one dared to make a sound as we all watched Aaron being ankle deep in colorful Orbeez. As he was standing there, Orbeez were still pouring out.

I did a very risky thing and laughed a little. People caught on and joined in on the laughter. Some people even took out their phones to take pictures.

To describe the look on Aarons face, I...I can't. It's priceless!

Aaron searched the hallway and stopped when his dark brown eyes landed on me. He trudged out of the Orbeez, and stormed over.

Surprisingly, I was not scared. Not. At. All.

"This, this was you!" Aaron said, jabbing his finger into my chest.

"Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Who's to say?" I said, teasing him.

"Don't play games with me, this was all you." Aaron said, slowly calming down.

"Okay, it was. What are you going to do about it?" I asked, challenging him.

Emma and Abby stayed quiet behind me.

Aaron was taken back by my tone but quickely replaced it with a smirk.

"Nothing." He said after a while.

"Nothing?" I asked, getting nervous.

"Nothing." He repeated. "So I guess were even?"

I laughed.

"Aaron, I don't play to get even." I said, smirking. "I play to win."

With that, I walked away, Emma and Abby following me. Leaving a speechless and embarrased Aaron in the hallway.

*****