Party Time

"Get the eyeliner!"

"Where are my shoes?"

Emma and Abby are currently rushing around my room getting ready for the party, while I on the other hand, am watching them on my bed I'm already dressed and ready to go. I debated on helping them but I didn't want to get in their way.

"Where is the curling wand!" Abby yelled, walking into the bathroom. I laughed to myself because it's in her hand. "Oh. I found it guys!"

"Okay, I think I'm ready." Emma said, looking in the mirror. "You look gorgeous." I said to her truthfully. She was wearing dark jeans with a white, long sleeved floral top, along with killer high heels. How she walks in those things? I don't know.

Abby walked out of the bathroom with her bouncing curled red hair. "How do I look?" She asked gesturing to her black shorts and white top.

"Great, now that you ditched your potato sack." Emma said, teasingly. "Emma! You have to respect the potatos." She replied.

I laughed and started to head downstairs. I heard them laughing and following me to the living room. I looked at my phone to see it was 9:45. Chase said he'd pick us up and he should be here in 15 minutes.

"Should I wear the black shoes or the red shoes?" Abby asked me. "The red shoes, it complements your hair." I said smiling.

She thanked me and went into the kitchen. I was thankful my mom wasn't here because she would be attacking us with rules and curfews. She did know where we were going but she decided to visit grandma with Lucas over the weekend.

I plopped down on the couch and tugged my skirt down. I really don't know why I like the high waisted and crop top look so much but Emma said it suits me. We all decided to match tonight with a white shirt and black bottoms.

I heard a honk outside and smiled. "Guys, Chase is here!" I yelled into the kitchen. At the same time my phone buzzed and I saw that he texted me.

Chase: Your ride awaits. ;)

I laughed to myself and texted him back. We walked outside and I saw the familiar black car in my driveway. I got in the passenger side while the girls got in the back.

"Thanks for giving us a ride." I told Chase, putting on my seatbelt.

"Anything for my bestie." He replied looking back at the girls, probably expecting glares. Well, that's exactly what he got.

The ride to the party was fun listening to Abby, Emma, and Chase arguing about who was my best friend. We pulled up to the back of the house and I got a nervous feeling. This was my first high school party so I didn't know what to expect.

"You are all my best friends and I love you all. Now lets go!" I said while getting out of the car.

We walked through the doors and loud music was consuming the air. There were people dancing with red cups in their hands and other people making out in the corner. Yep, it was just as I expected.

"Do you guys want to get something to drink?" Abby asked. We all nodded and Chase lead us to the kitchen.

I wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight, or on any other night for that matter. I just didn't want to go down that road yet.

I got a water bottle from the fridge and drank half of the bottle. Wow, I didn't realize how thirsty I was. We sat in the kitchen for a while just talking and I got a sudden urge to pee.

"I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom." I told the group. They nodded and continued talking about who knows what.

I made my way out of the kitchen and started wandering because I didn't know where the bathroom was. I didn't even know who's house this was but it was huge. I walked down a hallway just to be grabbed by the waist and pulled back.