LOVE YOU TOO, BRAT...

"Plea...please...unnhh...aahh!!"

The sweat dripping from his forehead. He tugs his hands that bound up on his head with some kind of silk. He can feel the two slick fingers going in and out from his ass. A hot cavern mouth bobbing up and down while sucking on his dick, with the tongue swirling on the head, swiping and slurping the precome. Another hand scrapping and pinching his hard sensitive right nipple. His hips buckled into the mouth. The feeling from being bound only adding his arousal.

God, he need to cum...need to cum... the blindfold makes his other sense much alert to his surrounding, the musky smell of sex, the slurping, the panting, mixing with the scent of his lover those smell like chocolate and mints...and sunny breeze.. A warm breeze...

Fuck! Need to cum...need to cum... needtocumneedtocumneedtocum...Severus keep chanting, pleading his lover to let loose the cockring that blocking his cock. He cried, plead, and wail, begging to cum... the hot mouth leaving his hard rocking dick and captured his mouth into a searing kiss. The tongue invades and fucking his mouth vigorously, the taste of his cum and the feeling of his tongue being sucked make his eyes rolled back.

The fingers in his ass keep teasing and prodding his prostate harder, making his wails intensified. The body on top of him pinning him down to keep him from bucking upwards. The hand that keep torturing his nipples mercilessly move to the side of his head. He feels the blindfold loosen. Severus opened his eyes, his vision blurry. He blinks several times to adjust his vision. Green eyes watching him full of lust and warmth... and love?

"Ahhh!!! Nnnhhh!! Please... please, pleasepleaseplease...need to cum, needtocumneedtocum.... Ngghh!!" his black dilated eyes rolling back. His mouth once again invaded with a hot tongue fucking his mouth moving simultaneously with the fingers in his ass. His body began to shake from the pleasure, heart beating faster. His stomach churning toes curling. His eyes tearing.

His lover left his mouth. Hi feel a kiss on his forehead, and his tears being licked away. The fingers didn't stop prodding his prostate, torturing it. A hand began to pump his stiff cock.

"Come for me, love... Come now, Severus!" a whisper of spell and the cockring vanished, and he saw a bright blinding white. He cum with a howl, eyes rolling back to his skull, his toes curling. The hand pumping his cock, milking him to his last drop.

"Love you, Severus..."

............................LINE..............................

Severus awoke with a started. He was on his stomach and he can feel a wet patch on his stomach seeping on his bed sheet. At the time like this he regrets his habits on sleeping naked. He remembered his dreams clearly, and he groans.

It has been two month since they have that 'heart to heart' conversation, and they decide to start their 'new relationship' from the beginning (Harry still refuse to go more than snogging). Severus understands that because they were both new in this kind of things. A week after 'the talk' (not about the bee and flower) Harry told him that he did not expected to survive the war but Severus bluntly ask him what makes him think that Severus might? They had a huge row because none of them want to have a serious relationship because too afraid to hope for a future..... until that stupid meddling Old Coot locked them in the Room Of Requirement after shoving a mild veritaserrum in both of their throat. They were trapped and supplied with the meals that the house elves sent for three days. He can't help but blush furiously when he remembered their days in the ROR.

Since that improvement in their relationship, he was having wet dreams almost every day. And that doesn't even counting how many times he became aroused for a day! He is not a teenager anymore, damn it! Those sinful lips, those emerald eyes that shone with lust... fuck! His cock hardening and he can feel his hole twitching as he remembered his dream. He shut his eyes and buried his face on his pillow. His hands clench his sheet. What the fuck is wrong with him?! He's already in his late thirty, for Merlin's sake! And yet his body is like a raging hormonal teenager!