Feelings

*Hermiones POV*

It's been a week since we started rebuilding the Weasely Burrow and things haven't been the easiest. We've all been living in the tent and it's quite cramped with the extra person, meaning Charlie. I was pulled from my thoughts by the tent door being pulled back, I turned around to see Charlie standing there. I sighed, shaking my head, taking my clothes over to the dinning area pulling the tent flap so I could get dressed. I pulled on my red shorts and white t-shirt tucking my shirt in before pulling on my converse and a simple gold necklace. I pulled back the flap going to my bag and grabbing my hair brush. I brushed out my hair before putting it up into a ponytail. I sighed sitting up and looking at Charlie knowing that he's been watching me the entire time.

"What the fuck do you want, why do you keep staring at me?"

He smirked walking towards me.

"I don't want anything, did you ever think that maybe I'm looking at you because you're actually quite pretty."

I shook my head.

"You're such a dick."

I went to walk away and he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm trying to give you a compliment, why don't you actually try to get to know me. You were so quick to judge me and try to put me in my place that you forgot to think of me as a human fucking being. Give me a chance, treat me like a human for a moment, and then judge me, I'm not as bad as I came off the other day."

I sighed, shaking my head.

"If you make me regret this, I'll make your life a living fucking hell as long as you're here."

"I don't doubt that."

I sighed.

"Alright, let's go, don't need your family thinking something they shouldn't."

"Good point."

I started walking towards the tent opening but was stopped by Charlie.

"Hermione..."

I turned around and looked at him, he gave me a small smile.

"You really are pretty, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying through their teeth."

I looked down as a small blush crept onto my face, I looked back up at him and smiled.

"Thank you."

He gave me a small nod before I walked out of the tent and back to work hoping to get the house done by this weekend. As I used my wand to help with the frame of the house, we plan on making it like the original house just in double. They'll be connected by a hall on the main level, the main house will hold the kitchen, dining room, living room, and a library upstairs with a few chairs, a couch, and an extra room for me in case I get tired. According to Molly she just wants all of us to have a place all our own, the library and extra room is for me. However the second house will hold all of the family rooms, with guest rooms and another sitting area. Molly wants this to be the home that she never got, her dream home. Granted she loved the old Burrow, but she wants something more spacious. She's tired of being cramped and having to maneuver around things. She just wants it to feel like a home instead of being so cramped all the time. We continued to work through the night and by sunset the frame for both houses were completed and tomorrow we start on the outside. I sighed looking around before walking around the property. I walked through the tall golden grass to the tree line before sitting down. I looked around and looked up into the sky watching the sun set and seeing the colors begin to darken and change against the once clear blue sky. I sighed closing my eyes, smiling and relaxing in the sun, I saw Fred for a split second and felt tears come to my eyes. I quickly opened them and shook the sadness away, I looked through the tall grass and saw a head of bright red hair coming towards me. I stood up and saw Charlie standing there, he gave me a small sad smile as he continued his walk towards me.