The Model

JINYOUNG POV

Ive been wanting to ask Youngjae about who that guy was, but for some reason I feel like its better if I don't know. Hongbin and N talked with Youngjae about moving to busan and even though he said yes he's been acting strange and nervous. However, as I said, we're planning to move to busan in two days.

Youngjae: Are you sure you want to move to busan? I mean... We have everything we need here so..

Me: Yeah, but id love to move around you know? Besides, I'm learning more about my life so its fine for me if we just move around.

I smile at him and he smiles back, however, him being my best friend and even after my accident, I can see he's worried.

-Two days later-

We finally moved to our house in busan, it has three rooms and a pool in the backyard. Tomorrow Hongbin, N and I are going to go to the modeling agency to check it out. Honestly, I don't see myself as much of a model, especially not here in busan. Along the way here, Hongbin explained to me that there are 5 extremely famous models here in busan. Many companies want to use them to promote their products.

Youngjae: Jinyoung? You okay? Youve been starring into nothing for a while now...

Me: hm? Oh yeah, I was just thinking about the modeling agency thing. Like I didn't know, I want to be a model and all but I don't feel like I got what it takes to be a model.

He chuckles and sits on my bed next to me.

Youngjae: Jinyoung you definitely got the looks, the body and all to be a model.

He hugs me tightly and I just smile.

Youngjae: Besides, Im sure once you arart modeling a whole bunch of people are gonna want you to model for them! Watch you even one day come with a lover soon.

Me: A lover me? Ewww

Hongbin: Guys! Come down, there's someone I want you to meet!

Youngjae and I walk down, seeing N sitting on the sofa and Hongbin talking with some girl.

Youngjae: Hey, whos this?

Hongbin: You guys, this is my far cousin, Jasmine Idow.. And by far I mean far, she was born in the U.S but she came here like five or six years ago.

Jasmine: Hey guys, nice to meet you both!

For some reason she seemed so familiar but I just cant figure out from where.

Me: Do I know you frm somewhere? You seem familiar.

Jasmine: Um, no dont remeber ever seeing you

Me: Hmm... Okay then

Jasmine: But I'm glad to meet you

She smiles at me. I look at N sitting ok the sofa, and for some reason he doesn't seem so pleased with Jasmine's presence here.

Hongbin, Youngjae and Jasmine sit at the dinner table talking about... Well I don't know. I sit next to N who still hasn't even said anything since Jasmine got here.

Me: Yo N, you okay?

N: I guess, I mean I'm not so happy that Jasmine is here.

Me: I kinda noticed, why's that? Shes related to your Hongbin

N: yeah I know and I don't like disliking his family members but shes kinda ehhh

I chuckle and pat his shoulder.

Me: don't worry, starting tomorrow we'll barely be here since we're gonna be in the modeling agency.

N: yeah but still I'm not a fan of her.

The whole day went by like that. Jasmine, for some reason, liked to just stare at me. I tried best to ignore her but, it was kind of impossible.

-Next day-

Hongbin, N and I finally start heading to the agency. I was really nervous, Hongbin and N already had the job but I was just going to see if I could be seen by someone.

Hongbin: Dont worry Jinyoung, you're gonna be fine! Like I said you got everything to be a model.

I smile and nod as we enter the Bullen Modeling Agency (AN: Just a random made up name)

??: Ah! You guys must be Hongbin and N!

Hongbin: And you're Mr. Tuan right?

Mr. Tuan: Yes! My son along with four other friends are top models in my agency. Lets see if you two can make me have seven top models!

He turns to look at me.

N: Oh, Mr. Tuan, this is our friend Park Jinyoung. He would love to see and know what he can do to become a model as well.

He examines me from head to toe and hums.

Mr. Tuan: Great face, nice body... Ill think about giving him a chance. Follow me boys, we will first watch my five top models in their photo shoots right now.

He leads us through some hallways, we hear a few "nice", "great" and "thats perfect" along the way. We finally reach a big room 
full of cameras and staff fixing the lights.

Mr. Tuan: Although my son is an amazing model, my favorite has to be..

His phone rings and he looks at his phone.

Mr. Tuan: Dont worry, ill be back soon! My favorite model is going to come in soon for his photo shoot! Ill be back

He quickly answers and walks away.

Me: wow, its beautiful here!

Hongbin: Yup...and see! I told you he might just give you a chance

Me: Yeah, but anyway, cant wait to see his favorite model.

Hongbin: Ohh! What if we find a mans for you here Jinyoung?

Me: Aish... Hongbin, I told you I don't even remember being gay.

A bell rings and a door opens, a guy wearing sunglasses and a really nice outfit walks in. Could he be the model? Just his body looks model material.

Photographer: You already know how I feel about you walking in here with sunglasses.

He says to the model, I see him sigh but ends up taking his glasses off.

Holy... Jesus... Christ...

Its him... The guy from my dreams... The perfection with the two moles exactly on his left eye.

AN: HEYY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

AN: HEYY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. COMMENT AND VOTE! THANKS FOR READING 😊❤.