Lies

JINYOUNG POV

The next day I went to school not wanting to be left alone with Jackson and.. Jaebum. During lunch I quickly walked around to find my new friends.

Yugyeom: hey buddy was sup?

Me: Hey... Nothing just yknow here

Kunpimook: Made more friends?

I shake my head.

Yugyeom: Ahh, I should present you to my brother Jaebum and his friend Jackson.

I choked on my food.... Why?... Why did he have to be Jaebums brother??

Yugyeom: you okay?

Me: Yeah don't worry

I smile and they continue to eat. I really don't want to think about Jaebum...yes I'm not going to deny that I like him but. If he's gonna be my bully...why like him?

I suddenly get the urge to use the bathroom and excuse myself before getting up and going. Once I entered the bathroom I felt like dying right then and there. There was Jaebum..making out with the girl from the movies, who shouldn't even be in here, and Jackson kissing a guy who I guess it's Mark.

The bathroom door slams shut shortly after and they turn to look at me and I see an annoyed look on Jackson's face.

JAEBUM POV

I really wanted to kill myself...there was Jinyoung, the boy who I...DONT... Like, and he saw me making out with Jasmine.

Jackson: Hey Umm Jinyoung right? Came to play with us?

Jinyoung: N-no sorry I... I didn't know you were in here

He tried to walk out but Jackson grabbed him before he could and told Mark and Jasmine, our girls, to wait outside for us.

Jinyoung: Jackson please leave me alone, I don't even do anything to you. Please, why are you bullying me??

I could tell he was about to cry by his voice cracking up. Jackson then pushed him down to the floor and kicked his leg. I really wanted to help but.. Why can't I? No....I don't like Jinyoung...I.... I don't... I should be helping Jackson like I always do... Yeah... I should do that...

Jackson: Jaebum.. Hold him up

I'm sorry... Jinyoung...

I grab Jinyoungs arms and hold him up as Jackson punching his stomach repeatedly. Each punch Jackson gave Jinyoung, hurt me..not physically but..my heart just...it hurt. I felt Jinyoungs body jerking back with each punch and his body just giving up.

Me: Okay Jackson enough.. Lets go now

Jackson: Why? I'm having fun

I had to come up with something..I know..I don't like Jinyoung so...

Me: Well so we can spend more time with our girls

Jackson: Eh true true.... See you later Jinyoung

He pushes Jinyoungs head back and I slowly put Jinyoung down on the floor as Jackson walks out.

I bend down and quickly whisper in his ear.

Me: I'm sorry Jinyoungie...

I walk out shortly after Jackson... Why the fuck did I just do that??

JINYOUNG POV

Did... He just say 'I'm sorry Jinyoungie'...

No.... It was probably my imagination...what I wish would happen.

I got up best I could and walked back to the table, I didn't even need to use the bathroom anymore. I then stop, however, when I see Jackson talking with Yugyeom. I wait until they leave and finally walk back, holding my stomach from the pain.

Yugyeom: hey you okay?

Me: yeah, my stomach just hurts a but that's all.

Kunpimook: Do you want some medicine? I always carry 'cause j tend to get stomach aches

Me: Um no it's ok I'll get over it soon

After school I was walking calmly to my house, until I heard a sadly familiar voice calliing my name.

Jackson: Hey! Where to Jinyoung?

I really didn't want to face him, I didn't even turn to him, so I ran... Ran as fast as I could. I could hear him yelling after me. I didn't head home, I went to this tunnel like place I passed by before and stood there.

(2) messages from Jack

For some reason I felt really happy when I saw that and I opened the messages.

Jack: Hey ! Wassup?

Jack: By the way I really hope I can meet you one day..

Me: hey jack and Im just home now, I'd love to meet you one day too.

NOBODY POV

They kept texting back and forth and telling each other some jokes once in a while.

Jack: Where are you tho? You home yet?

Jinyoung looks around and tears up a bit.

Jinyoung: Yeah, I'm home

Jaebum looks up at the boy he had followed, the boy sitting on the other far end if the tunnel.

He smile as he watched and hears the boy laugh.

He tears up...because he knows the boy is lying to him.... he knows Jinyoung isn't home.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I KNOW ITS A BIT SHORT BUT DONT WORRY THE STORY WILL BE GETTING BETTER. ALL WE NEED IS JAEBUM TO ACCEPT WHAT HE FEELS AMD A FEW OTHER THINGS TO BE DONE. THANK YOU FOR READING 😊❤ SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES