The Tattoo

AN: OKAY GUYS I JUST WANTED TO SAY I'M SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK AND TAKING MAD FUCKING LONG. I'VE JUST BEEN SO STRESSED OUT AND I REALLY HAD ZERO INSPIRATION ON WRITING. I EVEN WANTED TO DELETE THIS AND MY OTHER STORY, BUT I WON'T DO THAT! I HAVE EXAMS ALL THIS WEEK SO, I'M PROBABLY GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO WRITE. AGAIN GUYS I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

JINYOUNG POV

I guess passing out was a good thing... it made me remember everything... from the kid I was when I was little and playing with Youngjae, to who exactly Jaebum IM is to me...

I woke up feeling someone's hand on my stomach... it hurts so much.

Jasmine: Amazing job Hyuk! Just as I wanted it.

Hyuk: There.... now leave me and my girlfriend alone... please

Jasmine: Yeah whatever get out.... Ah! And if you tell anyone where the fuck I have Jinyoung I'm going to kill you....or your girlfriend

I hear footsteps go towards the door and hear it slam.

Me: Whats... what's going on here.... Jasmine let me go... what did you do to me???

She smacks my stomach causing some more pain.

Jasmine: Oh you dont gotta worry darling, I gave you something that I'm sure you're gonna loveeeeeee so so much

She grabs me and gets me up, I was shirtless and her hands were extremely cold.

Jasmine: Are you ready?

She takes the thing covering my eyes off and I look in the mirror.... I never felt like crying this much in my life....

(AN: THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT HE HAS)

Jasmine: Aww sweetie don't cry! I know you love it so much but don't cry

She says as she smiles behind me.

Me: Jaebum is going to kill you for this you bitch

Jasmine: Jaebum? Why Jaebum?

Me: Because I remember everything now! I remember that he's my boyfriend he's MINE and that you hate me because I got him to like me instead of you!

Jasmine: NO! JAEBUM IS STILL MINE OKAY! AND ONCE I KILL YOU OFF HE'S GOING TO FINALLY BE HAPPY WITH ME!

I tried to run out the room but the door was locked, I then felt a sharp pain on my back and fall back. Looking up I see Jasmine with a metal bar in her hand... this bitch is fucking crazy.

Jasmine: You're not going anywhere babe, why you trying to leave? Don't you like it here?

She opens the door quickly and leaves, locking it behind her. I stood there on the floor for a while, the pain was still there and I tried my best to stay calm. I now Jaebum will come help me... he won't leave me alone right?

I started remembering about my accident and why it happened, that Jaebum had been lying to me about Jack Blu and that the Unknown number I had been texting was really him. But at this point I don't really care about that, after losing almost 4 years of my life in a bed, why care? I just need him to come save me...

JAEBUM POV

It's been a week... a week and still no sign of Jinyoung nor Jasmine. What the hell could have happened to that bitch for her to act like this?

A phone suddenly rings.

N: Hello?.... Hyuk? Oh hey sorry I havent-

I just look out the window as Youngjae and Hongbin make dinner. Jackson and the others had to go to the agency but they have also been helping with looking for Jinyoung.

N: Get over here right now Hyuk *gives address*... explain what the fuck you just told me personally.. we need to know where Jinyoung is now..

He said as he hung up and smashed hia phone on the table.

Me: Who the fuck is Hyuk and what did he say about Jinyoung??

Hongbin: Hyuk? What does he have to do with anything?

N just stays silent and looks at me.

N: Please just wait until he gets here and let him explain everything... I don't want to mess anything up... 

I whike passed and finally the bell rings and N goes to open it, he closes it after a guy comes in with his head down.

N: Tell them everything you told me

Hyuk: i....I helped Jasmine kidnap Jinyoung

I wanted to punch him but N held me back with Youngjae.

Me: Why? WHY DID YOU HELP HER KIDNAP MY BOYFRIEND

Hyuk: She forced me to! I didn't want to do it i... I wanted to get out of it

I was able to free myself from their grip and slammed Hyuk on the wall.

Me: He's an innocent person! HOW COULD YOU HURT A HUMAN WHO'S DONE NOTHING TO YOU?!

Hyuk: YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME!

Me: What are you talking about?

Hyuk: If someone would have asked you to kidnap a stranger or else they killed Jinyoung you would have done it!.... She threatened to kill my girlfriend.... the love of my fucking life over someone I don't fucking know.... I'd do anything to protect her... especially since she's pregnant okay..

He starts crying even more.

Hyuk: I'm so sorry.... I swear I didn't want to do this... and the reason I took long to tell is because I had to get my girlfriend away from here. I'm going to help you get Jinyoung back, but if anything is to go wrong... she'll go after my girl and kill her...

I let him go and just look at him before I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Youngjae: Don't worry Jaebum... I'm going to make sure we find Jinyoung even if it's the last thing I do...

AN: AGAIN GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG, I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I'M GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE 2 WEEKS(?) ANYWAY I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING 😊❤