Just Keep Kissing

JAEBUM POV

Ive lost him for good... He didn't even move away or complain about the kiss. God why does this happen to me?

Me: Uh... You guys ready?

They nod and follow me into the building.

Jinyoung stayed by my side while Hongbin and Hak-yeon stayed in front of us. I couldn't stop looking at the beauty I had beside me, the beauty that was once mine.

How badly I want to kiss his plump lips, have his beautiful smooth skin in my hands once again. Tell him that I love him, and never ever let go of him.

Mr. Tuan: Hello boys!

Mr. Tuans voice bought me back to reality... That reality being... Jinyoung isn't mine.

Hongbin: Hello Mr. Tuan

Mr. Tuan: Today guys, you will each be having a photo shoot

They each nod and enter the rooms they were assigned and Mr. Tuan turns to me.

Mr. Tuan: Prepare the other boys to watch them

Me: On it sir.. Anything else?

Mr. Tuan: Yes, enter the room Jinyoung is in because you will be posing with him. For each number there are two outfits, he'll choose one and you get the other. Now go

Is he serious? Jinyoung and I modeling? I sigh and quickly text Jackson to get the guys ready.

I stand infront of the room that was assigned to Jinyoung and knock on it.

Jinyoung: Come in

I slowly open the door, getting a small glance of Jinyoungs upper body begore he fixes his outfit well.

God why do you do this to me?

JINYOUNG POV

As soon as the door opens i see Jaebum walk in and I quickly fix my shirt.

Me: Um hey.. Whats up?

Jaebum: Mr. Tuan said im going to be modeling with you

Me: Modeling with me?

Jaebum: Yup... So where is the other outfit that had number one on it?

I point to it on the hanger and he goes to it.

He slowly takes off his shirt, holy shit. Honestly im staring to believe Youngjae when he said that im gay. But if i am... Why the hell did i date Jasmine before?

I look at his torso, and although he doesnt have abs, fuck it... I just want to-

Jaebum: Um.. Jinyoung?

Fuck i was starring for to long.

Jaebum: Take a picture, it last longer

He said as he chuckled a bit.

-Flashback/Memory-

He had a nice combination of a grey and white sweater and a hoddie underneath with black skinny jeans and white vans.

Youngjae: why don't ya just take a picture it last longer dude.

Me: hu? What?

He chuckles and we enter the movie room, Jaebum and his girlfriend go all the way to the top and I follow behind.

-End of flashback/memory-

The fuck? Why..was Jasmine with Jaebum?

Jaebum: Sorry....i shouldnt have said that... You have a girlfriend anyway haha....